Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EthemP

EthemP

Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin Empty
PostSubject: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:41 am

the shed skin jutsu of snake describes that you can escape from ALL binds and slows, yet it doesn't work on nara shadow binds. Could this be fixed?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:48 am

Shadow imitation is a full body bind like sand coffin or sand tsunami. You aren't supposed to be able to simply press a button and get out.
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:48 am

Yet according to the description of it, I am supposed to get out all kind of binds, if its full body or not.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:10 am

The description is wrong, just like many many other descriptions in the game. Shed skin does not, and should not, escape full body binds. Nothing does.(except bugs)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Ethemp your fucking retarded if you seriously thought you should be able to shed skin a nara bund
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Ethemp your fucking retarded if you seriously thought you should be able to shed skin a nara bund

Deux ex machina.
Back to top Go down
Keith101

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:47 am

Even narras shed skin from time time .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin   Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara shadow bind > Shed Skin
Page 1 of 1