Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightning Jutsus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not Gamble

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Raiton: Raikyū - Lightning Ball
Type: Offense
Requirement:Raiton as first element
The user after performing the respective hand seals, is able to create a ball of lightning that is sent at a target moving at medium speed. The ball upon contact will burst and damage as well a shock the target and anyone around the target from up to 5 meters. The shocks implemented by the ball that are not direct are minimum.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

And you already have chidori, raikiri, raiden, black panther lightning in your list of jutsus to have.

Chidori and Raikiri ought to be Tai/Nin since they are technically physical piercing attacks with chakra nature.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Not Gamble wrote:

Chidori and Raikiri ought to be Tai/Nin since they are technically physical piercing attacks with chakra nature.
Lewhut?

If it's a piercing attack with chakra nature. Doesn't that mean that the physical attack is enhanced by the chakra itself, which ultimately means that more chakra enhancement = more impact? So the way I see it, it's purely based on a chakra speed dash and pierce.

Although Rasengan on the other hand seems to require stamina and strenght by the caster due to the rotation force that is necessary to activate the jutsu. So I would agree with you on that one. Just not with the Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Rasengan is all Chakra control.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Well I had a Lightning Idea o,o On the Update post.... js huehue
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:45 am

Chidori wrote:
Not Gamble wrote:

Lewhut?

If it's a piercing attack with chakra nature. Doesn't that mean that the physical attack is enhanced by the chakra itself, which ultimately means that more chakra enhancement = more impact? So the way I see it, it's purely based on a chakra speed dash and pierce.

Although Rasengan on the other hand seems to require stamina and strenght by the caster due to the rotation force that is necessary to activate the jutsu. So I would agree with you on that one. Just not with the Chidori.

Hmm someone didnt watch the anime. In order for Sasuke to even use chidori he had to up his taijutsu and speed required to use it.

Rasengan is not a lightning jutsu so shush.
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:46 am

KomuruZukitaki wrote:

Dante distinctively asked me to post my idea via byond pager, I wouldn't have done so otherwise.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Not Gamble wrote:
KomuruZukitaki wrote:

Dante distinctively asked me to post my idea via byond pager, I wouldn't have done so otherwise.

I see I see its all chill huehue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightning Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Jutsus   Lightning Jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Jutsus
Page 1 of 1