Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones   Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Let Lightning Flash be activated for wars and if you're not registered to fight in a tournament. Some of us don't have any other way to get out of binds. Just make it so if you join the tournament, you can't activate it.

And fix the trees in the war villages. We cannot go behind them and it's more of a pain than a countermeasure for resting/other stuff for people with no skill
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones   Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:58 am

Back when you could use lightning flash in wars peeps LF into houses and stuff... I agreee with you on being able to use LF if you dont join tourny but peeps would prob LF into tourny arena if dante doesnt do something about it. That would be just as annoying as it was when senjus were using wood grave in tourny to bother others.

I hope the trees stay dense... you dont know how annoying that is when peeps run behind trees to rest. They already run into corners to rest during 3vs1 when they got the advantage (purplesprite). Being able to go behind trees gonna screw up wars more than you think
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones   Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Ikki its not about the ppl who use lf in tourny. Its about the fact that you can lf into the tourny when you spectate. Also without the dense trees and buildings you wouldnt win a single war without chakra tracker.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones   Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Didn't even know that was possible. I guess we should figure out a workaround.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones   Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Flash Unavailable + Trees in Warzones
Page 1 of 1