Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD Empty
PostSubject: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:07 pm

So.. This person uses flash step or whatsoever, to get inside building either to escape or attack from there. I was only able to catch him with Amaterasu, but yeh...
Duno wtf why he does this

Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD Schermafbeelding63_zps22e2bf92

Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD Schermafbeelding64_zps62eace04
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm

I'll deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Ozirus wrote:
I'll deal with it.

Fucking ominous.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Pssh I dived into this head first.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:28 pm

It's still a damn mytery how he got in there. If you look closely at the Amaterasu. It follows inside the building. which is where he was hiding/attacking from. The place where you can see me talking is the limit of how much you can go down. So somehow he got even further in there.

And you can see that he's on Inferno fire on the 2nd pic. No idea how he got there either. I already told Ozirus, I'm not a snitching type, but I don't like it when people are abusing glitches willingly. I'd rather have people play this game clean.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

Elp i completely agree with u there.. i hate abusers... and hackers.. they ruin games.. == if you dont wanna play the game right gtfo then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD   Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Step Abuse? By KA DSD
Page 1 of 1