Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer Application - Satoshi

Go down 
+2
Not Gamble
Satoshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Enforcer Application - Satoshi Empty
PostSubject: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:01 pm

I know the game very well. I've been around for quite some time. A lot of people on the game know me and don't have any beef with me. I'm very active, online every day. When I'm logged in, I rarely go AFK. I would patiently and consistently help people who ask questions in an effort to keep them as long term players.

My main goals as an enforcer would be:
1. Increase the friendliness of the community
2. Ensure that people feel comfortable on the game
3. Invest in new players by answering their questions effectively and helping them with builds to increase their ease of play and enhance their experience

As an enforcer I would not tolerate toxicity. I define toxicity as consistent actions or dialogues initially caused by one player obviously aiming to enrage/provoke another player or insult their ability beyond what is acceptable. This includes excessive boasting after a win or the issuing of unnecessary harassment via provocative comments aimed at making someone feel angry, such as calling a player "garbage" without being initially provoked. It also includes spamming the chat with continuous input about how bad the other player is and/or how good the winning player is himself. This kind of dialogue does not help the game. Some people purposely troll others just because they enjoy making others angry. I will have zero tolerance for these people. They've been a thorn in this community for too long.
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:11 am

Lol you sound like you have a vendetta Sato
Back to top Go down
cordos01

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:56 pm

totally sounds like a man trying to change the world because he's been abused as a child
Back to top Go down
Yomi Snow

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:50 pm

You guys make fun all you want, but everyone complains about the toxicity in the game, and it's even driven quite a few players(new and old) away from the game. He's at least trying to do something about it, which is better than most of the current staff who just AFKs or abuses(myself included(looking at you unwarranted bans)).

I know the game very well. I've been around for quite some time. A lot of people on the game know me and don't have any beef with me. I'm very active, online every day. When I'm logged in, I rarely go AFK. I would patiently and consistently help people who ask questions in an effort to keep them as long term players.

My main goals as an enforcer would be:
1. Increase the friendliness of the community
2. Ensure that people feel comfortable on the game
3. Invest in new players by answering their questions effectively and helping them with builds to increase their ease of play and enhance their experience

As an enforcer I would not tolerate toxicity. I define toxicity as consistent actions or dialogues initially caused by one player obviously aiming to enrage/provoke another player or insult their ability beyond what is acceptable. This includes excessive boasting after a win or the issuing of unnecessary harassment via provocative comments aimed at making someone feel angry, such as calling a player "garbage" without being initially provoked. It also includes spamming the chat with continuous input about how bad the other player is and/or how good the winning player is himself. This kind of dialogue does not help the game. Some people purposely troll others just because they enjoy making others angry. I will have zero tolerance for these people. They've been a thorn in this community for too long. wrote:

I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:38 am

Knowing Sato in the game for so long myself, I'd say i approve of this as well. From what I understand you genuinely care about this game and its community. And since you're so driven to contribute towards this game, i wouldn't mind you to become part of the staff. Then again it's up to Dante to give the nod for it. Knowing him though, he probably has read this application a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Where df u been Shirou lol
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Where df u been Shirou lol

I haven't really been able to log on that much lately. Though I always check up on the forums dw. I kinda got engaged a few weeks ago, so you could say my attention requires to be elsewhere for the moment being. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer Application - Satoshi   Enforcer Application - Satoshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer Application - Satoshi
Page 1 of 1