Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senju skill tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan23

Senju skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Senju skill tree   Senju skill tree I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Senju clan need a little fix in their skill tree .. like they have to buy 2 stance and they only can use one i think that a spend of passive ... passives like repecursive roots or spreading roots doset work and is unfair cause u have to buy some to go next passive ... and last the jutsu *outburst trhon* (shield senju) have a lil bug cause when a nara got u and u inside this they can move u outside and then u cant move until use it again or reset variables Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Orthoc

Senju skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju skill tree   Senju skill tree I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 9:12 am

The thing about the stances is silly. Other clans with stances can only use one at a time. You really don't have to buy the stances if you don't want to. None of the skills rely on them and you can just spend the points in the other passives if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down

Senju skill tree
Page 1 of 1