Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clay skill tree

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Destructo

Destructo

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Uncertain whether Clay will be somewhat dependent on some sort of Clay resource, but I think it'd be a nice addition.

Note that we're in need of an updated Clay skill list.
In brackets is anything involving a possible clay resource.
This ain't complete, my ideas are all over the place for this, and I didn't have much time on my hands when i started writing this.

I
-Chain Explosion: Increases the damage of your C1 spider jutsu.
-Molding mastery: Cooldowns are lowered by 5/10/15%.
-Inner Chakra: maximum chakra is increased by 10/20/30%.

II
(Supply: Increases the maximum amount of clay resource carry-able).
Vivid Creations: Your G button now launches small clay projectiles which deal ninjutsu based damage and slightly home, as well as increase your throwing speed by 3/6/9/12/15%.
Elongated Sight: You gain a small eye-scope, increase the longevity of your clay bird jutsu by 1/2/3steps as well as increase your critical strike rate by 10%.

III
(Clay expertise: Reduction in the amount of clay resource needed for jutsus)
Chakra Flow: increases chakra regeneration by 50/100/150%.
-Remote detonation: You gain the ability 'release', this ability allows you to remotely trigger off any set up mines up to 4/6/8/10tiles (unsure about this) from you. Letting them explode in a 2x2tiles wide radius, inflecting less damage than they would do stepped on.

IV
-Flight: Your toggle throwing button is replaced, you now have the ability to summon a large clay bird which travels at maximum speed. Whilst on your bird, your throwing speed increases 30% and the damage of your clay birds is greater. If hit you fall off your bird, slowing you for 3/2/1/0 seconds
-Mythic: Increases how long your C2 jutsu lasts by 0.5/0.6/0.9/1.2seconds
-Masterpiece:

V
-Guerrilla mentality: Increases how long your mines lasts for, by 1/2/3 minutes but also increases the chakra cost of the jutsu by 5/10/15%.
-Skillful Ruse: After using your substitution jutsu, you have a 10/15/20/25% chance of leaving a clay clone behind, upon it being destroyed it binds it's killer with a clay centipede - stunning them for 1second.
-Kamikaze: Your throwing toggle Clay bird now explodes coming into contact with enemy players. Dealing ninjutsu based damage to you and anyone caught within a ?x?tiles wide area. Increasing the durability of your clay bird by 1/2/3hits.

VI
-C0: You have a 5/10/15% chance of exploding whilst in a critical condition, dealing 150-200% damage to any enemies in a 2x2tiles wide radius of you. Killing you in the process.
-Amputation: Your mines now deal Amputation damage dealing 50% ninjutsu damage, heavily slowing down the enemies for 2seconds and causing them to bleed for 2/3/4seconds. Stepping on another mine would stacks the damage adding an additional 5% and refresh the slow.
-Atomic decomposition: Increases the the health cost (and handseal/immobilization) time of C4 Karura, for an increased duration of the jutsu by 0.5/1/1.5seconds.

Inputs,Improvements, Ideas & Suggestions please.

Last edited by Destructo on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

I think for kamikaze instead of exploding in crit condition, you explode if a finishing blow has been dealt to you, so it doesn't troll you.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 am

Amputation seems a bit too strong for me.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am

I agree with Krypto there. It would kinda suck if you'd explode out of a sudden. xD And I agree with Kenzo too. With such a huge slow and bleeding state, it would be worse than the current Kaguya's in the game. The idea is good, it's good to have such huge diversity of jutsus, just lets not make them too OP.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 am

My main problem with it is how long they last. According to the Patch Notes section, they'll last for 8 minutes. You can basically set up traps around bandum/entrance which will be impossible to avoid and you'll take good damage, not to mention the follow up combos that will ensue.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:18 pm

So basically you could make some restriction of placing bombs within a radius of 20 tiles around the Kage House. It's alright to get some sort of ambush when you try to enter a village, or try approaching the KH.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Made some edits.

Quote :
I think for kamikaze instead of exploding in crit condition, you explode if a finishing blow has been dealt to you, so it doesn't troll you.
Krypto - But how exactly would that work, what jutsus or projectiles would be considered finishing blows ? There'd probably need to be a list for these.

Quote :
Amputation seems a bit too strong for me.
Kenzo - I was actually waiting for someone to tell me this. I'm still uncertain on how much damage Amputation should deal, but I think it should be somewhere around the same damage or lower than inferno due to the slow and bleed. Either way this is a rough to give ideas to Berlin. I also hope that we are somehow going to be able to distinguish those mines, giving us a chance to actually be able to avoid them.

and I definitely agree with you on that point Elp.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

finishing blow as in when you actually die.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 pm

C0 should just be a clay RB passive. Maybe RB passive 3. And you should blow up every time upon death, and also get a 40% chance of it blowing up at 10% hp, instead of death, which could be pretty beneficial since you won't die if you blow up at 10% hp.

Here are some unique ideas.

1. Chakra intensity- Massively increase the size of your aoe explosions, but decrease damage as well.

2. Suicide bomber- Your clay jutsus will do 15/30/45% more damage, but as a result will do damage to you as well for 100/75/50% of their damage if you are caught in the explosion. Could encourage players to be more tactical while dealing with bombs, but could be very beneficial if used by a pro.

3. Explosive Power: Your clay jutsus (excluding your throwing jutsus) have a 20/40/60% chance to push back the enemy after exlpoding.

4. Ticking Time bomb: You have a 20/30/40% chance of triggering an explosion when hit and pushing back everyone within a 5 tiled radius of you back 3 tiles and slowing them for 1/2/3 seconds. Might have to add a CD for this to prevent clay users from becoming paddle balls, pushing back tai users like crazy. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clay skill tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay skill tree   Clay skill tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay skill tree
Page 1 of 1