Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medic Skill Tree

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 am

Here, we discuss, suggest, ect. about what could be or what we think should be on the medic skill tree.

My own thought would kind've be obvious. One that increases the % of how much you heal, maybe like 10/20/30% more?
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 am

one later on for how often the healing waves come out for the leveled up version of the heal
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 am

Some ideas from the back of my head. If you disagree with my figures and percentages, feel free to suggest your own.

(These are just Med-only passives, doesn't include the general ones.)

Prescription - Increases hospitalization time of killed enemy players by 10/20/30/40/50% (Berlin did state, that he was planning on nerfing down Hosp time a little - just saying.)

Knowledge - (Originally I was going to suggest something like the Intelligent stat, has an effect on some of the medical jutsus and all, but...) Increases the effect of Pre-Healing jutsu by 0.5/1seconds as well as increase it's chakra cost by 20/30%

Paralysis - Chakra Scalpel has a 25-30% chance of damaging the nerval system of an enemy, leaving them at your mercy and paralyzed for 0.7/1/1.5seconds

Deathly toxins - Increases the poisonous effect of Needle Barrage by, 0.5/1/2seconds and Poison Fog by 1/2/3seconds.

Dark Arts - You learn the Forbidden Dead Soul Technique, this jutsu grants you the ability to summon two shinobis (Chunin npcs) which you have recently killed, with 25%of your health and 15% of your attack and ninjutsu power. With a 30/25/20% of your chakra, cost.

Contamination - Poisoned enemies, have 10/20/30/40%chance of contaminating other enemy players up to 3tiles from them. Effects lasts for 3seconds.

Emergency Treatment - Heals up to 100-150% of your ninjutsu, to any nearby allies in a critical condition, with an increased chakra cost and putting your Healing and Pre-Healing jutsus on a x seconds cooldown.

My figures are shit, mathematicians, please work your magic.

Last edited by Destructo on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Dark arts= Edo tensei?
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Nah, Dead Soul and Edo Tensei are similar but different.

And Dead Soul is a legit, medical ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
dazbuzz

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I am no pro an NNG, so i cannot really suggest much. But id like to see a passive that increases the effect of pills. Maybe even allowing the Medic to create a special pill when the skill is maxed out(Say 3/3 or 5/5). On a long CD ofcourse.

Are Medics considered a DoT kinda Clan? If so, you could add something similar to a Warlock(World of Warcraft) Haunt spell. That refreshes Poison on a target. Give them the ability to crit, something like that.

But like i said, i am not expert on the mechanics of NNG, so the ideas may be terribad.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Quote :
Prescription - Increases hospitalization time of killed enemy players by 10/20/30/40/50% (Berlin did state, that he was planning on nerfing down Hosp time a little - just saying.)
Probably change the name, and then percentages to 5/15/25%, because negative karma can REALLY add up.

Quote :
Knowledge - (Originally I was going to suggest something like the Intelligent stat, has an effect on some of the medical jutsus and all, but...) Increases the effect of Pre-Healing jutsu by 0.5/1seconds as well as increase it's chakra cost by 20/30%
Pre-Healing reduces damage by up to 80%, though I could see maybe a 0.5/1/1.5 second extra further down the skill tree list as per 15/25/35% more chakra.

Quote :
aralysis - Chakra Scalpel has a 25-30% chance of damaging the nerval system of an enemy, leaving them at your mercy and paralyzed for 0.7/1/1.5seconds
20/40/60% chance to do damage and stun for X seconds, where X is [Player Int Vs Enemy Str+stam/2] with a limit of 3 maybe?

Quote :
Deathly toxins - Increases the poisonous effect of Needle Barrage by, 0.5/1/2seconds and Poison Fog by 1/2/3seconds.
Increases time of being poisoned by needle barrage and poison fog by 0.5/1/2 seconds. Atleast I think so.

Quote :
Dark Arts - You learn the Forbidden Dead Soul Technique, this jutsu grants you the ability to summon two shinobis (Chunin npcs) which you have recently killed, with 25%of your health and 15% of your attack and ninjutsu power. With a 30/25/20% of your chakra, cost.
Actually, I like how this is as is.

Quote :
Contamination - Poisoned enemies, have 10/20/30/40%chance of contaminating other enemy players up to 3tiles from them. Effects lasts for 3seconds.
This might be a bit tricky, but I'd say effect lasts as long as poison is active.

Quote :
Emergency Treatment - Heals up to 100-150% of your ninjutsu, to any nearby allies in a critical condition, with an increased chakra cost and putting your Healing and Pre-Healing jutsus on a x seconds cooldown.
Healing should work fine, so I don't really see a necessity for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medic Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic Skill Tree   Medic Skill Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic Skill Tree
Page 1 of 1