Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Skill Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami

Shinigami

Hyuuga Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Skill Tree   Hyuuga Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 pm

So since this is just a basic guide, and I'll be doing a shite tonne of them, I'm not maxing any passives-- I'll only be telling you the first level of all of the skill tree passives.

Tier 1

Disruption: Causes your basic melee attacks to debuff the target for 2 seconds, stopping chakra regen, lowering the enemy's chakra control by 50% and increasing enemy's chakra cost of jutsus by 50%. 0/4.

Momentum: Physical attacks deal 6% more damage. 0/4.

Inner Chakra: Increase maximum chakra by 10%. 0/3.

Tier 2

Disable: Each time you melee or lion palms you stack 1 stacks of disable on the enemy. Critical stikes and mountain crusher adds twice the amount of stacks. Once the enemy hits 10 stacks of disable, the enemy gets stunned for 1 second, and debuffed for 10% less defense, -30% attack speed and 1.5 second increased handseals for 10 seconds. 0/3.

Inner Blood: Increase maximum health by 5%. 0/3.

Counter-Spin: Rotation hits 15% faster. 0/3.

Tier 3

Chakra Flow: Increase chakra regeneration by 50%. 0/3.

Concentration: Increase melee critical damage by 3%. 0/5.

Precise Strike: Learn the ability Precise Striking. While this stance is active your critical strike rate is unaffect by critical strike defense. Your attack speed is fixed to 150% and increases your critical strike damage by 30%. 0/2.

Tier 4

Ultimate Shield: Rotation costs 15% less maximum chakra. You can use rotation while stunned. 0/3.

Chakra Reap: You heal for 2% of your maximum health and chakra each time you disable a target. 0/3.

Internal Bleeding: Deals 6% of the original damage of melee attacks and mountain crusher every second over 4 seconds. The bleeding damage stacks and refreshes on each application. Deals double damage while in precise striking stance. 0/2.

Tier 5

The rest can be edited in later-- the game went down and I doubt I'll get enough SP from a level 60 cap to get all the passives, anyway.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Skill Tree
Page 1 of 1