Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates

Go down 
+8
Michael Ashford
Chidori
King
Hyamoto
Muaga
Eternal2
Guy
Vegito05
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates Empty
PostSubject: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 am

Also in this patch:
Chakra regeneration is changed to a base of 0.5% of your maximum chakra per second.

Chakra flow abilities changed to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of maximum chakra per second.

Int and handseals increase chakra pool, therefore increasing chakra regeneration.

Resting changes:
Restores 100% of your health and chakra over 10 seconds, restoring little the first few seconds but restoring gradually more over time.

WIP tree
Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates RKikStB

Tier 1
Concussion
Your explosions slows the enemy for 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 seconds.

Impact
You gain 4/8/12/16/20% more damage.

Deadly Barrage
Decrease C1 cooldowns by 3/6/9% and increase its damage and chakra cost by 4/8/12% every time you use a C1 ability. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts 10 seconds.

Tier 2
Chakra Flow
Increase chakra regeneration to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% per second.

Explosive Repercussion
You bomb the enemy for moderate damage when they damage you. Has a cooldown of 18/12/6 seconds.

Shockwave
Your melee attack deals moderate explosive damage and knocks the enemy back. Has a 20/12/4 second cooldown.

Tier 3
Cauterize
Take 40% less damage below 15/25/35% health.

Scorched Earth
Your explosions cause the earth below it to burn, dealing 2% of the enemy's max health per second. Lasts 8/16/24 seconds.

Scatterbomb
Your C1 Bird scatters into shrapnels dealing 20/40/60% of the original damage if it fails to collide with anything.

Tier 4
Last Laugh
When you die, you can toss a bomb that makes a 3x3 explosion, dealing heavy damage + 8/16/24% of the enemy's missing health. If this explosion kills a player not below 40 levels of you, resurrect with 1 health. Can occur every 60 seconds.

Terror Dedication
Your regular clone jutsu explode for 5/10/15% and shadow clones explode for 2/3/4% of the enemy's current health when they expire.

Dangerous Game
Your damage increase by 10/20/30% when below 50% health.

Tier 5
Coordinated Assault
When one of your mines get triggered, you are notified of its coordinate, their health, level and their name. You can then teleport to its location provided that you are at maximum health and is out of combat. 300/180/60 second cooldown. Also increases mine damage by 10/20/30%.

Katsu!!
Allow your explosions to have a 20/35/50% chance to critically strike for 40% more damage.

Last Resort
Learn the ability Last Resort. This ability charges your remaining chakra as damage in the next C3 bomb you drop in the next 10 seconds with 50/100/150% conversion efficiency, and causes your next C3 in the next 10 seconds to cost 0 chakra.

Tier 6
Minefield
Increase the lifetime of mines to 2/3/4 hours and the maximum amount of mines you can place to 12/16/20.

Maiming Shock
Requires Katsu!!. Your critical explosions briefly stuns the enemy for 0.15/0.3/0.45 second and causes their attack speed and handseal speed to have double their delay for 2/4/6 seconds.

Inevitable Destruction
You are unable to die while charging your C4, and take 20/40/60% less damage while charging and for 4 seconds after you used your C4.

C1 Spider
Creates 3 spiders that crawl slowly in front of you, dealing 0.6*power area damage.

C1 Bird
Fires a clay animal which homes slightly on the closest enemy. The clay explodes on contact or after 8 steps, dealing 0.7*power area damage.

Clay Clone
You become invisible for 1.5 second, replacing your body with a shadow clone that explode after 1.5 second dealing 1*power damage. If the enemy punches the clone, the enemy becomes stunned for 2 seconds.

C2 Dragon
Fly on a dragon for 4 seconds, moving at maximum speed, becoming untargettable and dropping bombs below you every 0.3 second dealing 0.3*power damage in a area.

Clay Mine
After a 1 second delay, hides a clay mine below your feet. Anyone stepping on it gets damaged for 1*power damage and slowed for 3 seconds. You can place up to 8 mines at a time. The mines last up to an hour and can only be triggered by players.

Clay Mine: Detonation
Detonates all active mines.

C3
Fly on your C2 dragon, becoming untargettable. After 2 seconds, drop a huge bomb dealing 2.5*power damage in a 7x7 area.

C4 Karura
Become immobilized for 2 seconds while glowing. After 2 seconds you explode, damaging yourself for 25% of your current health and creating a 7x7 cloud around you that follows you for 8 seconds. Anyone around will take 5% of their maximum health + 0.5*power damage every half second.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:19 am

Sry for the double post but is anyone else thinking what i am? Mine the whole chunin tower and watch them explode? Chunin is gonna be so fun with clay. Good that i have another acc with exp.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 am

Minefield
Increase the lifetime of mines to 2/3/4 hours and the maximum amount of mines you can place to 12/16/20.

Oh my god this will be fun, 20 mines that last for 4 hours. Definitely organizing a bomb squad in sand now. Two questions, first will the mines look like the ones in chuunin? And also, do the mines persist through death? Clay wasn't very high up on the list of clans that I wanted put in, but seeing the skill tree makes me think of all the possibilities with it.

I love how the skills pretty much make this clan a suicide bomber, they have their highest damage potential when they are close to dead/actually dead, and c4 takes their hp.

Last edited by Hungryman Hunger on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 am

Welp, that was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Welp, that was beautiful.

Art is an EXPLOSION!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:45 am

All mines explode when you die or log out. Mines are completely invisible except to people in the same village.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
All mines explode when you die or log out. Mines are completely invisible except to people in the same village.

Wouldn't that cause massive lag?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Since they're invisible to most people they aren't an icon all the time. I guess that should balance out the lag in a way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm

sigh. If you must know, no that will not cause massive lag. If you're talking about the explosions far more shit usually happen in the game regularly that 20 explosions are practically nothing especially since they're just area damage proc with a explosion icon attached to it. icons dont cause lag regardless unless your computer is archaic. what I'm doing for mines is making them a "image" the same way you only see your own hair selection in character creation except to an entire village. this is more cpu extensive than if they were just visible icons all the time but regardless it's hardly cpu extensive as a whole and will likely be unnoticable.

PLS no programming talk unless you have an idea on what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Berlin has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Can't really resist asking this question. When will clay be implemented? 1-2 days? 1 week? 2 weeks? Like a rough estimate for when it will be complete would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Can't really resist asking this question. When will clay be implemented? 1-2 days? 1 week? 2 weeks? Like a rough estimate for when it will be complete would be nice.
Prob ably the same length as my fucking library connection letting me fucking play this, which seems to be never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 pm

within the week
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:01 am

Two months later...
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Two months later...
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Mokujin wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Two months later...
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Chidori wrote:
Mokujin wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Two months later...
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Ungrateful children
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:07 pm

#Austic wrote:
Ungrateful children
Back to top Go down
Limb

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:00 am

Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked affraid  wooooaaaahhhh this clan is so awesome so glad berlin kept his word this time cant believe how many clay users i see all the times its like the uchiha/snakes clans are barely on anymore. jesus christ this clan is so cool and did you see all the lag disappeared and there are no common bugs anymore this is just awesome my god berlin is great.

*wakes up*....(cries silently in the corner)
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:53 am

Almost got me with the first two lines Sad
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Hyped   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Been a while since iv layed eyes on the game and i gotta say i'm so glad the main server is still running and at a more healthy player base. Glad to the wheel still turning Berlin Smile
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 pm

who885 wrote:
Been a while since iv layed eyes on the game and i gotta say i'm so glad the main server is still running and at a more healthy player base. Glad to the wheel still turning Berlin Smile

Berlin isnt doing anything though, truth is hosting now though.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
who885 wrote:

Berlin isnt doing anything though, truth is hosting now though.

Really? I didn't really know. i left after the main server got a dedicated host. hopefully berlin is just working on a BIG update and just hasn't left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates   Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay Skill Tree + Recent updates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next