Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly Ranked Correspondence Tournaments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Monthly Ranked Correspondence Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Ranked Correspondence Tournaments   Monthly Ranked Correspondence Tournaments I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:59 am

These tournaments will be for people whose schedules don't match up well with the weekly ranked tournaments. The idea is that everyone who wishes to participate registers by a deadline and then faces their assigned opponent by a deadline. It would be your job to correspond with your opponent to set up a time. These tournaments will begin starting next month (June 2019).

In summary:

• Check the bracket
  • Message your opponent to set up a time
  • Report the score to me

Format
Double Elimination (you must lose twice to be eliminated). Matches are best 2/3 and can be done anywhere on the map. You can only switch clans after you lose a fight in the 2/3 set.

Deadlines (remain the same across each month)

• The 7th: registration ends
  • The 14th: Winners Round 1 matches are due
  • The 21st: Winners Round 2 and Losers Round 1 matches are due
  • The 24th: Winners Round 3 and all Losers matches are due
  • The 27th: Winners Round 4 and all Losers matches are due
  • The 30th: All matches are due

Rules
No Powered
No Akatsuki rings

It will be up to you to get your matches done. If you've tried to contact your opponent and they haven't responded by the deadline, send me a screenshot with the time and date shown and you'll win by default.

Ranking Points (FS: Monthly Ranked Correspondence Tournaments Lava_s10)
You will earn ranking points (fire-style shuriken or "FS") based on how well you place in each tournament. FS are reset every Ranked season (8-week period). I'll edit your in-game status to include how many FS you have and you'll earn rewards for gaining more (see Prizes in this thread). Notice the amount of FS for these tournaments is significantly more than for the weekly tournaments.

8+ participants:

Spoiler:

<8 participants:
Spoiler:

I'll open registration for the June tournament during the final week of May and you'll have until June 7th to register. I plan to host these and the weekly ranked tournaments until Dante updates.

Let's try to keep the game alive.
Back to top Go down

Monthly Ranked Correspondence Tournaments
Page 1 of 1