Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Tournaments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronan Uchiha

Auto Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Auto Tournaments   Auto Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 am

I am suggesting this as it would make the the game a bit better instead of having to be rogue to fight. You could add a auto village war/arena tournament system so we dont have to have manual events, also some exp and ryo could be awarded.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Auto Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Tournaments   Auto Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:46 am

I believe this has been suggested before. It's not a bad idea. Although we have at least 1 weekly hosted GM events. And these are not always 1 vs 1 tournies.

They also consist of Tag team tournaments. Some original events like 1-hit ko event, dodgeball, village war, labyrinth and so on. We like to keep a certain variation of events so they don't become monotonous and boring.
Sometimes these events are made randomly on a day. Sometimes I post the day and time of the event on forums. So stay updated Smile
Back to top Go down

Auto Tournaments
Page 1 of 1