Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Them banners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasai

Jasai

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Central banner in the middle of every village that adds +10% exp, this will make raiding more interesting.
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 pm

The central banner should be different from others.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

I kinda hate how their so close to the village exits.. at least Sands are, like its was gay! Id kill a group take flag and theyd come back 2min later, not even enough for me to rest.
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Quote :
I kinda hate how their so close to the village exits.. at least Sands are, like its was gay! Id kill a group take flag and theyd come back 2min later, not even enough for me to rest.
Well this helps because some villages might have troubel getting some Flags.So atleast they will have like 2-5 flags captured.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

i think its gay, gives them advantages and makes keeping banners impossible
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 pm

You can always camp.Also your not soppuse to get all flags.Even if you do that might only last a few minutes until you lose 1.

Last edited by JeffryXD on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 pm

its like, sand has banners outside of their village on the path. While sound dont have a path so we have to actually look and its probably farther away. Which makes Sand have an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 pm

JeffryXD wrote:
You can always camp.

Camping = no exp gain. So basically you helping erryone else but you out, cant use the buffs or exp bonus for mishs D:<
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Just capture some when on the way while way doing doing missions.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 pm

your right

EDIT: Except they can be captured as soon as you leave Surprised There should be a 5min hold.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:55 pm

The banners should be moved to 2-4 separate territories, with equal(ish, if 3) amounts of banners in each.

At least then they'll have to run back to the territory, and the more neutral territories there are, the smaller the fights should be, which will open up a more dynamic battlefield.

Or perhaps each village should have a couple of banners near them only, so at least they'll have something if they're being denied the rest.

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:55 pm

2min and 30sec because 5 min hold will make flags op and might never lose them.
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 pm

It should inform the village that the loss a banner.That way you don't need to spam click that traingle.
Back to top Go down

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Envy wrote:
The banners should be moved to 2-4 separate territories, with equal(ish, if 3) amounts of banners in each.

At least then they'll have to run back to the territory, and the more neutral territories there are, the smaller the fights should be, which will open up a more dynamic battlefield.

Or perhaps each village should have a couple of banners near them only, so at least they'll have something if they're being denied the rest.

Just my thoughts.
This is actually a very good idea. I will do that. Place concentrated amount of banners in areas so there will be actually a battle to get them.
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:09 pm

I actually had all ready a fight with a wind, while I was trying to capture a banner
Back to top Go down

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:16 pm

I will put 4 in waterfall village, 8 in 2 concentrated zones, 1 near each village, 2 inbetween sand and leaf, 2 leaf and sound and one in a isolated area which will in the future be akatsuki base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Them banners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them banners   Them banners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Them banners
Page 1 of 1