Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking banners is underpowered11!!11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Taking banners is underpowered11!!11 Empty
PostSubject: Taking banners is underpowered11!!11   Taking banners is underpowered11!!11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 am

Ok so I have a huge problem with the fact of how banners work in this game. I dont have to bring up Bandums because that was already brought up. But in its essence to take over a banner is alot more than what the banner exp makes of it.

Whats it take to take a banner?

Kill up 6 guards(maybe more)

Risk up to fighting other village members due to the guards stalling

And as soon as you take this banner over you get ... 40 exp? Of course the logic comes in to the fact that banner exp bases off of how long something has been captured. -Because- I have been on all day basically getting 40s and 50s I should know that the banner capturing is very fast paced and always has people going after them. So to go through hoards and hoards of people to get 40 exp? Really? Really now? I could have went to do a water fall misson for that bs.

Also, why doesnt banners get inf? I really dont understand why not. When they are much more benefical than gathering water for a village. -Yet- they give no inf? I think the game would be more fast paced as well as more competitve if banners gave inf as well.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Taking banners is underpowered11!!11   Taking banners is underpowered11!!11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 am

check your inf and your INT i get 100-600 exp when i take banners lol
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Taking banners is underpowered11!!11   Taking banners is underpowered11!!11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Ok so I have a huge problem with the fact of how banners work in this game. I dont have to bring up Bandums because that was already brought up. But in its essence to take over a banner is alot more than what the banner exp makes of it.

Whats it take to take a banner?

Kill up 6 guards(maybe more)

Risk up to fighting other village members due to the guards stalling

And as soon as you take this banner over you get ... 40 exp? Of course the logic comes in to the fact that banner exp bases off of how long something has been captured. -Because- I have been on all day basically getting 40s and 50s I should know that the banner capturing is very fast paced and always has people going after them. So to go through hoards and hoards of people to get 40 exp? Really? Really now? I could have went to do a water fall misson for that bs.

Also, why doesnt banners get inf? I really dont understand why not. When they are much more benefical than gathering water for a village. -Yet- they give no inf? I think the game would be more fast paced as well as more competitve if banners gave inf as well.

1 you get exp from guard kills
2 i've goten 2k exp off one before.
3 learn to camp banners so they get Guards so people don't recap
4 ever tried killing 8 anbus 12jounin npcs in one area, not easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking banners is underpowered11!!11   Taking banners is underpowered11!!11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking banners is underpowered11!!11
Page 1 of 1