Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion Spam GOGOGO

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Violence
Egor
Ozirus
Kyuz
Eternal2
Cheezz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Suggestion Spam GOGOGO Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Suggestion: Buff HP

Suggestion: Nerf punching speed/dmg

Suggestion: Nerf Sand Slows/Damage

Suggestion: Nerf inferno

Suggestion: Nerf Slow from GSW

Suggestion: Nerf 64/128 palms

Suggestion: Make tsunami stun time less

Suggestion: Change winds 3rd rebirth passive cause dat shit shitty

Suggestion: Change sand village sandstorm thing a bit, everytime i go in their im lagging, What if you kept the slow or whatever but deleted the storm icon?

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 pm

It's like you own this section...
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I do own this section dawg. But tell me my suggestions aint boss? Everytime i post i get 100 views and comments agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:01 am

I think that sand's slow slows too much. I need fucking birds like deidara to raid that shit... also punching speed is from speed and tai, and i think it doesnt need a nerf everything else seems fine, specially the hp buff, that would make the fight waaaay funnier/better
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

The sands slow might as well be a stun. lol
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 am

Cheezz wrote:
I do own this section dawg. But tell me my suggestions aint boss? Everytime i post i get 100 views and comments agreeing.

I am just waiting when will you write about OPness of wind user (you play it, right?). I can fight as Marian with almost every clan on equal terms, but i never beat wind that's on my lvl. Maybe its my skill, but after dozens of fails (and pwning Uchihas, Hyuugas, Sands and other shit without problem) there just have to be something in it. So im really interested whats your opinion
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 am

why nerf punching speed it takes like 60 stats to even get high, if you're not nerfing handseals cooldown reduction don't nerf hitting speed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 am

That windjutsu that fires like 5 waves should be nerfed abit...
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 am

_Shadow_ wrote:
That windjutsu that fires like 5 waves should be nerfed abit...
That move is fine, easy to dodge, have to use it in bursts and is Winds only high dmg jutsu
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 pm

I love how Cheez's suggestions is to practically nerf everything except Wind. Gee I wonder why he would ever want his clan to be nerfed
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
I love how Cheez's suggestions is to practically nerf everything except Wind. Gee I wonder why he would ever want his clan to be nerfed
He has suggestions to nerf Uchiha, Wind, Sand, and Hyuuga. He's obviously bias towards Kag and Yuki
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 pm

You guys are idiots, because i did say to nerf the slow from GSW. Because thats the only thing i found OP about wind. Wind has shitty damage, i seriously have to have Sharingan and be across the screen to do damage. I have every damage buffing passive in the tree. But its okay. Keep everything the way it is, let me go make a hyuuga and hold F when im remotely near someone, or let me go make a sand and spam one slow until it hits and gameover from there. Or let me hit one fireball and practically kill anybody with inferno. Wind aint shit without at least one slow, because they dont do enough damage to kill before the target runs. Yall over here saying winds OP when for two of my highest damaging jutsus i stand still for 5 seconds. And to be even more honest if i do all of my jutsus once my chakra is half gone. So i can barely even fight before my chakras gone, so eventually i just start running cause i cant attack.And i have 30 int..

Winds Pros:

-Cooldown
-Two Slows

Winds Cons:

-Chakra drain
-Charge Time

Damage can be both pro and con, because unless im far away and with shar my damage is shit.

In addition, if you guys wanna know how i beat you with wind, i run around until i hit a slow, that way tai's cant get on my ass, and uchihas cant keep up with my speed. So if you wanna nerf anything about wind, nerf their slows, then ill be pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 pm

nah chill flash step every 8 seconds? thats a nice setup for some sexy combos
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:06 pm

I don't know if it's just sharingan, or the implants as well though, but I'd REALLY like to see people stop running at full speed if not faster when they're bleeding with either of the doujutsus. Seriously, have you tried chasing someone with sharingan implant while they're bleeding? shit's rediculous.Also, nerf cheez's ability to talk plz, so OP.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
I don't know if it's just sharingan, or the implants as well though, but I'd REALLY like to see people stop running at full speed if not faster when they're bleeding with either of the doujutsus. Seriously, have you tried chasing someone with sharingan implant while they're bleeding? shit's rediculous.Also, nerf cheez's ability to talk plz, so OP.

No but forreal, i be running hella slow when im bleeding. like half a step a second. And i type whats on my mind nigga
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:

No but forreal, i be running hella slow when im bleeding. like half a step a second. And i type whats on my mind nigga

Funny, because I've seen plenty of people who either have sharingan or the implant and run at full speed while bleeding, if not faster. I'm not spamming F and I've got 26 speed, clearly something is wrong if someone who's bleeding out can outrun someone who isn't.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:

Funny, because I've seen plenty of people who either have sharingan or the implant and run at full speed while bleeding, if not faster. I'm not spamming F and I've got 26 speed, clearly something is wrong if someone who's bleeding out can outrun someone who isn't.

I doubt their outrunning you, their probably using sub, backdash, Bodyflciker, Smoke bombs, and gas bombs and while their hidden you lost them. Becuase i can tell ya right now ive never outrun a level 1 when im bleeding.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm

I think the thing is once you get to bleeding. it takes awhile for the effect to kick in it, so you are still running/walking fast even though you shouldnt be
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Don't change the wind third passive, shit is good, a free lighting flash, without the req'd speed skill is op imo. Plus my build revolves around having that passive.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:

I doubt their outrunning you, their probably using sub, backdash, Bodyflciker, Smoke bombs, and gas bombs and while their hidden you lost them. Becuase i can tell ya right now ive never outrun a level 1 when im bleeding.

And I'll tell you again that they're not, no jutsus, no god damn items, and I sure as shit didn't lose them till I got tired of chasing their asses around.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm

I didnt realize Surprised Your loss dawg. your stats may be a small amount better but others are gunna be 10x harder to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Spam GOGOGO   Suggestion Spam GOGOGO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Spam GOGOGO
Page 1 of 1