Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hp suggestion

Go down 
+7
heltei15
Zanos
Kyuz
Ozirus
ElpChidori
meteorphoenix
Eternal2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:36 pm

I know we have all experienced this fighting style before. You are fighting this guy and you do a good 50% of his hp, the guy then decided to just circle around you not really attacking so they can regenerate what you just did to them. By the time you hit them again, they've basically gained like 30% of their hp back. This annoys me a lot, this basically means you either kill in big op combos, or your opponent will just regenerate it back and the fight will never end until you run out of chakra.

I suggest a nerf on hp regeneration like at different stages of hp you gain less hp. At 100%-75% hp you have no hp regeneration. At 50%-75% you have 50% of your normal hp regeneration. At 50% hp and below you will have 100% of your normal hp regeneration. This wouldn't affect resting at all, however it would stop people from getting from 30% hp to 75% just because they ran around a lot.

Also most people agree that hp itself needs a buff, to prevent these huge damaging combos. An extra 300 hp sounds good, but giving noobs more starting hp would just get annoying. The stamina stat actually seems very weak to me anyway, and could use a buff. I suggest 25 hp per stamina level, and 10 hp per strength level. I did the math and to make sure this isn't op, on a level 120 Kaguya with 30 stam, 30 str, and inner blood they would have about 3000 hp, which is legit.

My reasons for these suggestions would be to nerf the 75% hp in one combo that clans tend dish out (not just Uchiha), and to keep people from running around to regenerate hp, instead of actually fighting. I'm sure everyone could agree with this.
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 am

For an alternative suggestion on regen:

What if regen's effectiveness drops the longer it's used, so if you regen something like 50% hp, your regen gets cut in half. Resting will recover your regen's capabilities, the lower the regen is, the longer you have to rest to regain the regen. It would still be effective while you have high HP, but the more you rely on it, the weaker it gets. And there would be a limit to how low the regen would get, something like 30% of the max regen.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 am

That seems like a good idea, but how much coding will this require? Probably too much for Berlin to bother with it. Apparently the Snake clan has a passive that increases their hp regeneration as they lose hp, so Berlin coding that backwards for the other clans shouldn't require too much work. That's what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Well, I don't see a major problem with 30 stam regeneration. If we're going that way, SL shouldn't have such a crazy Regen either. But I love the HP % Regeneration suggestion Eternal. That's awesome.

Though stuff like Kaguya Regen is pretty ridiculous. That should have a focus.

And getting a HP buff for all clans sounds good. Maybe +300 or something would do nice.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:12 pm

There should be no nerf on HP regeneration. Especially with high ass damage clans like Uchiha still around.

Edit:Nerfing hp regen would make fighting last only seconds, and it would all determine on who can stun/slow first and spam all there jutsus. So, this suggestion can fuck off. But, thats just my opinion. Only Kag regen needs another nerf, or make them like snake, sacrifice jutsu damage for Regen/Def.

Edit2: SL regen isn't that OP, most people don't get 25+ stamina, like Hunter has right now. Also the other kages have more def/damage boost then the SL does.

Last edited by Ozirus on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I agree with Ozi.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Ozirus wrote:
There should be no nerf on HP regeneration. Especially with high ass damage clans like Uchiha still around.

Edit:Nerfing hp regen would make fighting last only seconds, and it would all determine on who can stun/slow first and spam all there jutsus. So, this suggestion can fuck off. But, thats just my opinion. Only Kag regen needs another nerf, or make them like snake, sacrifice jutsu damage for Regen/Def.

Edit2: SL regen isn't that OP, most people don't get 25+ stamina, like Hunter has right now. Also the other kages have more def/damage boost then the SL does.

There are people who are level 120 without 30 Stamina?
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Zanos wrote:
Ozirus wrote:

Yeah, I know alot of people last wipe who only had like 20 stamina. lul
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Zanos wrote:
Ozirus wrote:

You doubt? Clans like wind who lack chakra regeneration passive and with massive chakra drains? With 30 hsl and Int they will still run of chakra if spam too much, imagine if they'd invest in stam, they'd be using melee.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:30 pm

heltei15 wrote:

You doubt? Clans like wind who lack chakra regeneration passive and with massive chakra drains? With 30 hsl and Int they will still run of chakra if spam too much, imagine if they'd invest in stam, they'd be using melee.

This. My alt only has 22 stamina, and thats with the +12 from Snake, because of the no chakra regen passive on Winds, I had to sacrifice stamina for 30 INT and 20+ HS. Winds are find the way they are though, if they were given the chakra regen passive, they would become OP as fuck.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Ozirus, I was asking for a hp regeneration nerf, but an hp buff. Overall, this would make those pesky gigantic combos do much less damage, but you won't be able to regenerate as much of the hp you lose. Right now, fighting in an open space is hell because people just circle around you until they regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:45 am

No
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:05 pm

regen should be halfed while ur running/walking...the main problem about regen is if u rly just want to regen and not fuight back..u can just run around and regen, and im pretty sure u wont get caught so easily if u jsut focus on dodging/running
so make it so that while ur running ur regen is halfed >:O
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Shadow wrote:
regen should be halfed while ur running/walking...the main problem about regen is if u rly just want to regen and not fuight back..u can just run around and regen, and im pretty sure u wont get caught so easily if u jsut focus on dodging/running
^ This. *cough* Rod.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:50 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Shadow wrote:
^ This. *cough* Rod.
And Hunter today >:O
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:23 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Shadow wrote:
^ This. *cough* Rod.

That could work too.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:46 pm

if youre gonna do that, fix the resting then .-.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm

never >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hp suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hp suggestion   Hp suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hp suggestion
Page 1 of 1