Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speed Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 pm

With the Wind Passive giving you 40+ speed, there really isn't much use for it except a slight increase in dodging, which, lets face it, doesn't really matter (30) is good enough.

I think when you hit 40 speed, when running, you should flicker a bit or become slightly invisible while running. Or quite possibly increase the running speed.

Or return the old evade when being punched (Maybe make it so if they miss and you evade, you should appear behind them for a back attack: auto-counter?)
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Lord King wrote:
With the Wind Passive giving you 40+ speed, there really isn't much use for it except a slight increase in dodging, which, lets face it, doesn't really matter (30) is good enough.

I think when you hit 40 speed, when running, you should flicker a bit or become slightly invisible while running. Or quite possibly increase the running speed.

Or return the old evade when being punched (Maybe make it so if they miss and you evade, you should appear behind them for a back attack: auto-counter?)

I was thinking on making a thread about the same concept, how Speed i so... yea... Anyhow, I agree that there should be some kind of extra of having 40 speed. Flickering speed would just piss me off, but it makes sense, so I agree with this. Or, make us faster. Either or, Im fine with.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Same thing with tai as well. Once I get 30 tai, I'm either already attacking fast, or I'm not gonna attack much faster. No point in overcapping it for that shitty attack power boost anyway. I know taijutsus will be added like speed, so I guess that's not a problem. Though I do agree with what you're saying here King.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 pm

I was talking about this with Egor and Zanos as well. I agree. Though note that Taijutsu gives you Tai Accuracy that can stack till 500%. So there should be something done with the dodge rate.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Moar running speed at 40
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Ozirus wrote:
Moar running speed at 40

Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:20 am

Ozirus wrote:
Moar running speed at 40

Perhaps this wasnt taken seriously enough, so I'll elaborate to why getting to 40 should give at -least- a running speed boost.

When you look at all the other passives for other clans its basically all based on getting more power or finding a way to kill someone faster. The thing with people who don't choose that road is the fact they wanna crit more or possibley... some kinda extra? Well, that is not the case now. Seeing as I now have 40 speed yet my crit rate is barely raised in comparrison to some clans like hyuugas or Kag that have a natural large crit rate. I'd just like geting 40 speed to mean something other than be shrugged off by other clans natural abilties.

If I went out of my way to go for a more passivley strong passive.. I kinda want it to be on tier with all the others, which by the amount of views and it being pointed out by 2 staff members, theres obviously some kind of problem with it. A simple higher running speed doesnt seem outlandish imo.

Last edited by lRoderick on Thu May 02, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:21 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Ozirus wrote:
Moar running speed at 40

Perhaps this wasnt taken seriously enough, so I'll elaborate to why getting to 40 should give at -least- a running speed boost.

When you look at all the other passives for other clans its basically all based on getting more power or finding a way to kill someone faster. The thing with people who don't choose that road is the fact they wanna crit more or possibley... soe ekinda extra? Well, that is not the case now. Seeing as I now have 40 speed yet my crit rate is barely raised in comparrison to some clans like hyuugas or Kag that have a natural large crit rate. I'd just like geting 40 speed to mean something other than be shrugged off by other clans natural abilties.

If I went out of my way to go for a more passivley strong passive.. I kinda want it to be on tier with all the others, which by the amount of views and it being pointed out by 2 staff members, theres obviously some kind of problem with it. A simple higher running speed doesnt seem outlandish imo.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:06 pm

^ What they said. Amen
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:11 pm

I want more evasion, screw running speed.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Some evasion would do nice yes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Speed Suggestion 3pp9f1

Would make it so not everyone gets the 1st clay RB or Iron RB passives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Suggestion   Speed Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Suggestion
Page 1 of 1