Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throwing Speed Nerf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Promeyz

Promeyz

Throwing Speed Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Most Shuriken Based Projectiles Shoot Way Too Fast And It Doesn't Seem Very Fair. You Get Binded For A Second And They Spam Bone Bullets Or Needles At You And Your At Like Half Hp. Basically They Shoot Way Too Fast For The Damage They Deal. It Gives Them An Advantage In Situations Where You Cannot Move As Well Such As Using Sand Tsunami, If You Use Sand Tsunami Against A Kaguya Or Yuki And Miss Then It's Basically Game Over Because You'll Be Dead From Bullets/Needles Before You Can Move Again. Basically All I'm Asking For Here Is Make The Throw Speed Longer So They Can't Just Continuously Spam It Over And Over.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm

What? Throwing weapons are not op AT ALL! There are clans like Uchiha and wind who's projectiles do a hell of a lot more damage than a damn throwing weapon. If you just sit there and get hit by it (or are using tsunami, a jutsu that should only be used in group fights) then you deserve to die. I mean Yukis just got nerfed HARD! Like almost to the ground. I can't believe you'd want to give them another nerf when other clans have projectiles that are much more powerful.

No just stahp!
Back to top Go down
Promeyz

Promeyz

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:57 pm

If Sand Tsunami Should Only Be Used In Group Fights Then Thats Another Massive Disadvantage For Sand Considering Everyone Elses Final Moves Can Be Used In 1v1s. Doesn't Seem Very Fair That Sands Should Be Limited To Group Battles.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:16 am

Temari actually has a point there.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 am

So what? You guys want sand tsunami to be used as fast as ferns? That jutsu does a ton of damage if combo'd right and it's a death sentence if there're allies there.

I mean, there are jutsus/combos that do damage similar to it (Snakes and Uchihas I'm looking at you) and they don't have massive charge times but for those jutsus/combos I say nerf them. Simple as that. The answer is certainly not to nerf weapons.

Weapons are the definition of legit.
Back to top Go down
Gorty

Gorty

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Eternal, actually yeah, we might want to tsunami be used as fast as ferns. Not tsunami speed itself, but only cast.

You see, Sand user has only jutsus which are hard af to hit, like coffin. Have you ever tried to hit running person? Yeah, its possible, but its not that easy.
Back to topic, if you use tsunami and miss, from beggining, you are doomed. Kaguya or Yuki will just stand in a place and hold G. GZ, Sand is dead.

If not decrease cast time, maybe add like armor for it, like 60% for example.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:37 pm

The clan needs a rework. Sand is like the weakest clan but you can't just nerf weapons because they're op towards the "weakest clan" in the game. Tsunami should probably give a big defense boost when casting, that makes sense.

I mean, yeah the clan needs a buff, obviously. Anyone who doesn't think it does is retarded. But they need a buff on their normal clan jutsus because the way tsunami works now is perfect other than the frozen part.

All I'm saying is don't buff one jutsu of the clan and make it op while letting every other jutsu in the clan continue to suck. And it's the sand clan that's weak, not weapons that are op.

I mean c'mon no! You can't nerf weapons, you just can't Nemo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Speed Nerf   Throwing Speed Nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwing Speed Nerf
Page 1 of 1