Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Sand Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

Magnet Release

Poison
Your throwing weapons and melee with a weapon equipped poisons the enemy for 0.05*pow damage per second for 5 seconds. Can stack up to 4 times. Any new applications of this debuff resets the timer.

Iron Sand Spikes
Shoots a wave of iron sand spikes, impaling the enemy for 0.6*pow damage and putting a stack of poison debuff. Automatically tracks the closest magnetised target.

Scattered Showers
Fires a wave of iron particles, magnetising the enemy and putting 2 stacks of poison on the enemy.

Toxic Shock
Stimulate the poison in enemies bodies, causing  0.35*power damage and stunning them for 0.5 second for each stack of poison in their body. Clears poison stacks on affected targets and make them immune to poison for the next 5 seconds.

Iron Sand Gathering
Fires a huge triangular block of iron, dealing 1.8*power damage.

Iron Sand Rain
Create a cloud of iron sand around you for 5 seconds, slowing down, dealing 0.1*power damage, magnetising and putting a stack of poison on them for every 0.5 second they are in the cloud.

Iron Sand Unleash
After a short delay, many spikes rise from the ground in a massive area around you. These spikes last 8 seconds and passing through the spikes deal 0.6*power damage, causing two stacks of poison and slowing for 3 seconds. Enemies struck by the initial growth of spikes stuns them for 2 seconds.

Magnet Release: Golden Sand
For the next 8 seconds, your iron sand becomes gold, dealing 40% increased damage. Your throwing weapons deal double damage and use power in its damage formula. Your poison also stacks twice as fast and you can have up to 8 stacks of poison while this ability is active.

Iron Sand Cluster
Spikes grow on the ground in a circle, impaling anyone hit for 1*power damage and putting 2 stacks of poison on the enemy. The spikes last for 1.5 second, trapping anyone inside. A huge metal block falls from the sky after, crushing everyone in the area for 2.5*power damage.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:56 am

Favourite clan!
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 am

The entirety of this post just made me think of Twitch.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm

So much LoL in Naruto.................
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Clay and Iron! Oh my god I'll never choose, but I'm sure as hell getting both of them regardless of their RB passives.
Back to top Go down

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm

ohh wow a part of their gameplay is like a ability in LoL ooooooo stfu already ffs
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
ohh wow a part of their gameplay is like a ability in LoL ooooooo stfu already ffs

It's k u mad bro we all like LoL here.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Berlin, when are you going to be done with the iron sand clan? From being one, I've noticed that their jutsus don't level up, and a lot of the things in their skilltree don't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Sand Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Clan   Iron Sand Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Sand Clan
Page 1 of 1