Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Sand Skill Tree

Go down 
+6
Ando
Muaga
Meww
Kenzo
Violence
Fatty Fatcakes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Iron Sand Skill Tree Empty
PostSubject: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:21 am

Iron Sand Skill Tree KyvPwOG

Tier 1:
Density - Increase iron sand jutsu damage by 5/10/15/20/25%.
Inner Blood - Health is increased by 5/10/15%.
Toxicity - Increase poison damage by 20/40/60/80/100%.

Tier 2:
Ashes to Shards - Scattered Showers turns into shards, dealing 15/30/45% ninjutsu power damage.
Critical Toxin - Poison can critically strike for 50% extra damage. Increase critical strike chance by 5/10/15% and poison critical strike chance by another 10/20/30%.
Flow - Your cooldowns are lowered by 3/6/9/12/15% and your handseal speed is increased by 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5 second.

Tier 3:
Neurotic Dampening - Enemies are heavily slowed for 1/2/3 seconds after the initial stun from Toxic Shock.
Chakra Flow - +50/100/150% chakra regeneration.
Iron Blood - While using Iron Rain, increase defense by 10/20/30/40% and regenerate 0.5/1/1.5/2% of your missing health per second.

Tier 4
Alchemist - Increase length of Golden Sand by 1.5/3/4.5/6 seconds.
Blood to Metal - While using Iron Sand Rain, use 1% of your current health per second to deal 150/200/250% of that damage to the enemy.
Anti-Antidote - Reduce the cooldown on Toxic Shock by 10/20/30%.

Tier 5
Skull Crusher - Iron Sand Cluster and Iron Sand Gathering slows the enemy for 1/2/3 seconds and deal 5/10/15% more damage.
Numbness - Your toxic shock prevents enemies from using substitution and lightning flash for 2/4/6 seconds.
Aegis - You gain 10/20/30% defense while using golden sand.

Tier 6
Corruption - Every 40/25/10 seconds, your next poison applying jutsu instantly applies 5 stacks of poison and your chakra regeneration is increased by 10 per seconds for 10 seconds.
Grand Unleash - Your iron sand unleash deals 10/20/30% more damage and has 33/66/100% less charging time. The slow magnitude is also increased.
Tremor - Everyone within 3/5/7 tiles of the impact of your iron sand cluster will get stunned for 1.2 second.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

Blood to Metal - While using Iron Sand Rain, use 1% of your current health per second to deal 150/200/250% of that damage to the enemy.

That seems likes it going to be oped. Since iron sand users have high health combined with there first Rb passive. they could just tear through people. I feel it should be bumped up to 2.3% health per second.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:39 am

there actually 5th in the health scale, check the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 am

Blood To Metal + Iron Blood + Alchemist = GG
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:06 pm

i love it :3 cant wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm

looks promising
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Snyke wrote:
Berlin(Troj) wrote:

That seems likes it going to be oped. Since iron sand users have high health combined with there first Rb passive. they could just tear through people. I feel it should be bumped up to 2.3% health per second.
That is about 42.25 damage per second assuming the iron has 30 stam as well as max inner blood and is level 120. Iron Rain only lasts for like, 5 seconds? I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Sounds Sexy keep up the work
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Ando wrote:
Snyke wrote:
Berlin(Troj) wrote:

That is about 42.25 damage per second assuming the iron has 30 stam as well as max inner blood and is level 120. Iron Rain only lasts for like, 5 seconds? I don't remember.

Well just have to wait and see how much of a pain it really is. Otherwise I can't say for sure, but if the drain works anything like CS may stop HP regen during the time as well. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Siku wrote:
Ando wrote:
Snyke wrote:
Berlin(Troj) wrote:

Well just have to wait and see how much of a pain it really is. Otherwise I can't say for sure, but if the drain works anything like CS may stop HP regen during the time as well. o.o

I'd love to see an iron sand nerf topic in the forums. I'd prefer to see something else other than the billion Uchiha/Hyuuga/Kaguya nerf topics. Don't try to get a clan nerfed before you even see how powerful they are. And if they are op, let them get their 1-2 days of fun before they get nerfed, like every other clan.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Sexy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Berlin, does Iron sand rain need the skill tree to do damage? 'Cause it does absolutely nothing for me.

And also, though the Iron Sand Skill tree is in now, how complete is it actually?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sand Skill Tree   Iron Sand Skill Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Sand Skill Tree
Page 1 of 1