Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking When Exams Start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Talking When Exams Start Empty
PostSubject: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

I suggest coding it so players can't use Say or Village Say after the Exams start. If the player tries to talk, he/she will automatically fail the Exam. This could crack down on the people telling answers to questions. A warning should probably be added into the white text instructions when the Exam starts. This restriction should last to the beginning to the end of the written test parts of each Exam.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:28 pm

It should be made so they can't talk. They shouldn't be kicked from chunnins for it.
Back to top Go down
titan eldest

titan eldest

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

I don't know. One of the main things that decide a chunin exam outcome is the villagers alliance (sound helps sound, leaf helps leaf etc). Shouldn't you reward players for acting like a team, even in it's most basic form? The game is a ninja game, it is fitting that we should have some form of 'cheating'/dishonourable play.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:31 pm

If so, that's why they should do it before the test starts. Like when they are sitting there waiting for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm

talking should be allowed in FoD this isn't RP it's a pretty free style PVP, you should be able to insult and talk and co-ordinate in the FoD
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Like I said in the first post, it's only for the written exam parts.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:35 pm

we shouldn't need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking When Exams Start   Talking When Exams Start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking When Exams Start
Page 1 of 1