Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguya Problems?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

Kaguya Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Problems?   Kaguya Problems? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Two skills that are completely useless and why:

Bone Golen + Rooted to the Bone, why?
Because you can't use your blades with them, and your lowered attack speed. Kimimaro seemed to do fine when he was a "bone golem" (CS transformation), so why can't I?

Kaguya Problems? Bloodl10

So... 10 seconds of 10% damage increase and 30% more bone reserve? After you've got Blood Flow, you don't need anymore bone reserve, and with that out of the way, 10% more DMG is more or less pointless. Especially with the ridiculous 20 second 30% (or more) drawback AFTER using the jutsu. You're kidding me, right?

Willows CD? Honestly, I should be able to spin around as much as I want. Kaguya's are pathetic until endgame - in which you've gotten all your rebirths. I have a tiny percentage to stun with it, and every one of my other moves are hit or miss (mostly miss with everyone running, and lagging all over the place). Clematis is useless because of the fact that I need enough INT to have it not fail, which would be a waste of my EXP, so it's never used.

If anything, bone reserve needs to have more drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Kaguya Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Problems?   Kaguya Problems? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Remove power from willow, shift it into other jutsus so they're more than just one trick ponies.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Kaguya Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Problems?   Kaguya Problems? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm

I use 4/5 of my moves. Pines doesn't deflect as much damage as I'd like, and doesn't help really against Hyuuga's considering they've got... a retarded amount of stuns.

I've never been beaten harder by anyone other than a Hyuuga, which can 1v1 me like I owed it money.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kaguya Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Problems?   Kaguya Problems? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 am

1. Clematis should be doing the damage of Dragon Flames.
2. Dance of the camelia should have a very high critical chance.
3. Willow should get a much higher chance to stun and half damage. Allow Kaguyas to be able to use the F key, they're a tai clan right?
4. Lower bone reserve regeneration speed by half, Double max bone reserves.

Now you can spam for a while, but after that your gonna have to wait a little. There ya go, an entirely new and exciting clan with something else to use other than willow.

p.s. there is nothing wrong with bone golemn and boodlust should be +35% dmg for 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Kaguya Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Problems?   Kaguya Problems? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 am

Eternal2 wrote:
1. Clematis should be doing the damage of Dragon Flames.
2. Dance of the camelia should have a very high critical chance.
3. Willow should get a much higher chance to stun and half damage. Allow Kaguyas to be able to use the F key, they're a tai clan right?
4. Lower bone reserve regeneration speed by half, Double max bone reserves.

Now you can spam for a while, but after that your gonna have to wait a little. There ya go, an entirely new and exciting clan with something else to use other than willow.

p.s. there is nothing wrong with bone golemn and boodlust should be +35% dmg for 5 seconds.

Clematis should stun, and not swing you 4 squares away. It should be an Ult. move. Considering the Flower.

I agree with the rest, Willow should stun/bleed more than dmg. Camellia should do more dmg. (possibly pierce)
Seedling Ferns is just... fun. I get to teleport, hide, get away, rest, masturbate, etc.

EDIT: Except the Bone Golem. I should be allowed, endgame almost, to use my Hardened Sword. It should have a duration, and I should take 30% more dmg after it. 30 seconds? I'll write it up later. I'm too high right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya Problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Problems?   Kaguya Problems? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya Problems?
Page 1 of 1