Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing Genin/Chunin Exams

Go down 
+2
Kenzo
Takeda Ikki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Passing Genin/Chunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

This guide if for people who: Can't pass either exam, read or understand logic, or rage quit from 6/10 results. This is all you can use/do to improve your chances on passing. This guide contains no answers, but will point you in the right direction.

Did You Know: To find out when the next Exam is, click on your village's respective NPC in front of the Academy, or one of the NPC mentioned below.

Passing the Genin Exam
  • Do the tutorial and read each alert/pop up.
  • Take mental notes on info you find important.
  • Invest a few levels into your handseals and/or intelligence.
  • Put Henge no Jutsu into your hotbar.
  • Go to your respective village's academy and take the test, while recalling information from the tutorial.

Passing the Chunin Exam
  • Get to a point in your training where you think you have a good chance to survive the Forest of Death.
  • Go to your village's respective Chunin NPC (Baki for Sand, Ibiki for Leaf, Parapa for Sound)
  • Take the Chunin Exam and try to pass. If you fail, make note of the questions you weren't sure about.
  • Use the resources provided to you to learn the correct answers: Did you Know login messages, Pressing Ctrl+F in the Update notes, Forums, Rank FAQ located in your NNG tab, and the Training FAQ located in your NNG tab.

Good luck!

Last edited by Takeda Ikki on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 pm

I like it. Nicely organized. +1 to you Ikki!
Back to top Go down
titan eldest

titan eldest

PostSubject: Re: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
YungWolf

PostSubject: Re: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Shocked i hope this woks
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Le bump for da nubs, I think this is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Facug01

PostSubject: I cant talk to the npcs   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 am

I can't talk to the chunin exam npc
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:23 am

Thats a problem you talk to the admins in game, not on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Genin/Chunin Exams   Passing Genin/Chunin Exams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Genin/Chunin Exams
Page 1 of 1