Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiva123454

Akiva123454

Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Maybe some sort of lvl matching system?? shouldn't be too hard... make like 3 or more different chunin exam rooms? that put people accordingly into each room based on lvl... I have tried for the chunin exam exactly 20 times and counting and i cant win because just one guy who is ridiculous, I ran into a lvl 100 a few days ago. And that brings me to another suggestion Make the time between the exams A LOT LESS like i don't mind every 30 mins for the Genin... but the Chunin is every 90 mins, and with my track record of 20 losses that equals up to approximately 30 hours of waiting... just thought it might help to shorten it a lot and would make it just so much less frustrating that i don't have to wait for another 1 1/2 hours to just fail again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Im sure im not the only one that has passed it at lvl 2-3. And you'd be capped by far if you had trained during those 30 hours. Tbh, if you're fast enough theres no way you can lose.
Back to top Go down
Akiva123454

Akiva123454

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 pm

what ever... its a suggestion... all of these problems wouldnt be that big of a deal if i didnt HAVE to wait 90min between each exam anyways... why not just keep it at 30 for both??

and idk who can finish it in lvl 2-3 you must be the only one if not like 1 of 4 people who can... the game gets increasingly laggy and unresponsive very frequently.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 pm

what level are you though Akiva, you cant expect to run in the chunin and just rape people as like a lv30. You need to be sneaky
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm

A bunch of people have passed chunins before they even hit level 10. The suggestion would also make a bunch of people auto pass chunins because of some level differences.
Also live with the wait time for chunins. It used to be every 3 hours, just train while you wait so you can't lose.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Dodging and being sneaky as fuck is the key.
Back to top Go down
Akiva123454

Akiva123454

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:21 pm

GOD wrote:
what level are you though Akiva, you cant expect to run in the chunin and just rape people as like a lv30. You need to be sneaky

curenttly i am lvl 30-something... idk... but it is EXTREMELY hard to be sneaky... when there is that stupid little red dot thing over everyone's head almost all of the time... and then its unresponsive when i tell him to pick up the damn scroll...
Back to top Go down
Akiva123454

Akiva123454

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
A bunch of people have passed chunins before they even hit level 10. The suggestion would also make a bunch of people auto pass chunins because of some level differences.
Also live with the wait time for chunins. It used to be every 3 hours, just train while you wait so you can't lose.

Why not change it??? its a stupid amount of time... you didn't give me a reason why it is a bad suggestion... you guys all just came in here and basically said "Be better"...
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:39 pm

For me, tbh, passing the chunnin exam is kinda as easy as the genin exam. But the thing is that chunnin exam is kinda a bigger deal than genin, thats why its timer isnt each 10 minutes. Saw the anime/manga? It was like a fucking shitload of stuff compared to the genin exam. I think thats the main reason why it has that much time between each one.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Alright i'll give some legit reasons
If the chunin exams happen more frequent thats more influ a village will get.
Also because of more frequent chunins more people will pass because it will be like the genins exam where your the only one in the room at some points.
Chunin isn't supposed to be the easiest thing in the world to get, you have to grind out the exam answers if you don't know them and get the opposite scroll in the FOD.
And the last decent reason I can think of is that the faster you hit chunin the faster you can train with b ranks which is good exp, making everyone just level that much faster and take some of the fun out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas   Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin/Chunin Exam Ideas
Page 1 of 1