Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zanos the Rager

Go down 
+12
Eternal2
Kiruzon
Lord King
Violence
Kyuz
Takeda Ikki
Gluscap
#Austic
Ozirus
Zanos
Krypto406
Kjjones
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

Zanos the Rager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

In all actually, any disrespect towards staff isn't to be taken in any sort of light.

Nut up, or shut up. Since when has it ever been okay to yell at your boss and not get a strike, or in trouble? Yeah, I thought so.
Enjoy your three day ban.
Back to top Go down
Kiruzon

Kiruzon

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

A REAL boss wouldn't call an employee a retard then rage about getting insulted back because a REAL boss understands how to use his authority to solve problems.

Last edited by Kiruzon on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Kiruzon wrote:
A REAL boss wouldn't call an employee a dumbass and rage about getting insulted back because a REAL boss understands how to use his authority to solve problems.

and i bet that bitch wont go and rage at zanos again cause he knows whats gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Kiruzon

Kiruzon

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 pm

So basically you are implying that Zanos did this to show him that he controls what happens and no one else gets authority over him on things, not even the KAGE OF THE VILLAGE?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Kiruzon wrote:
So basically you are implying that Zanos did this to show him that he controls what happens and no one else gets authority over him on things, not even the KAGE OF THE VILLAGE?

News flash, Kages have more authority than staff.

Brb rewriting all the rules.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Why would a kage have more authority than a gm?
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

krypto406 wrote:
Kiruzon wrote:
A REAL boss wouldn't call an employee a dumbass and rage about getting insulted back because a REAL boss understands how to use his authority to solve problems.

and i bet that bitch wont go and rage at zanos again cause he knows whats gonna happen.

The fact that you think I raged goes to show how biased you all are.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Kjjones wrote:
krypto406 wrote:
Kiruzon wrote:

The fact that you think I raged goes to show how biased you all are.

I think the debate is not rather you raged or not. It was pretty clear you raged. The bottom line is you shouldn't of argued with a staff member when he told you not to do something. You were obviously not being kind or understanding about it. So if you weren't raging what do you think you were doing?

You were trying to see how far you could push a GM before he retaliated, and it seems you got your answer.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 pm

pls zans dnt b@ me
Back to top Go down
Kiruzon

Kiruzon

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:27 pm

When it comes to logical things like managing a Village then the Kage should clearly have more power then staff because the staff is there to enforce the rules, not run the villages.
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Kiruzon wrote:
When it comes to logical things like managing a Village then the Kage should clearly have more power then staff because the staff is there to enforce the rules, not run the villages.
You act like being a kage is hard. All you do is fight, recruit villagers, and make Anbu's. Everything else a Kage does is the exact same thing as anyone else. Staff has "a job" to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 am

Pwned.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 am

Ando wrote:
Kiruzon wrote:
You act like being a kage is hard. All you do is fight, recruit villagers, and make Anbu's. Everything else a Kage does is the exact same thing as anyone else. Staff has "a job" to do.

He is part of NFFs staff, whom is crying about how we do our job here. Go play your faggot ass game instead of this one if you don't like how OUR staff handles things compared to YOURS.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:11 am

+1 @ Ozi
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:16 am

wait wasnt Ozi Embarassed staff of a different game before and had an arguement with staff of this one at the start...idk but yeah Staff>kage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 pm

penis
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 am

Ando wrote:
Kiruzon wrote:

Well.... the things you said were right. But theres a lot more to that. Your in sound so it should be understandable on how much rage that people have towards the leaf hoKage and that I have to deal with it. I've seen it six times so far someone creating in alt that was from sound to leaf just to complain how a bitch I am as hokage for killing them in a pvp game. After I mute them for complaining/raging the whole vsay or even boot them they would just create another alt and do it again and I will have to deal with that :/ The authorities Hokage hold even in just a game can be tiring since you'll always have to deal with getting GA to satisfy your villagers or help stop "raids" for protecting the villagers. And if you don't provide the need or will to do anything the people in your village want they will just rage at there own leader and transfer to another village. The staff in the other hand, true that it seems like people with more authorities because of there verbs just are there to enforce the rules in the game and help people from a bug/glitch OR strip me naked repeatedly -cough Ozirus & King cough-. Players in the game already know that they can't disrespect the staff making it easier for them to deal with players, but being kage you'll have to deal with all players and fit there needs in order to mantain a safe environment with them.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:16 am

Kutski wrote:
Ando wrote:
Kiruzon wrote:

Well.... the things you said were right. But theres a lot more to that. Your in sound so it should be understandable on how much rage that people have towards the leaf hoKage and that I have to deal with it. I've seen it six times so far someone creating in alt that was from sound to leaf just to complain how a bitch I am as hokage for killing them in a pvp game. After I mute them for complaining/raging the whole vsay or even boot them they would just create another alt and do it again and I will have to deal with that :/ The authorities Hokage hold even in just a game can be tiring since you'll always have to deal with getting GA to satisfy your villagers or help stop "raids" for protecting the villagers. And if you don't provide the need or will to do anything the people in your village want they will just rage at there own leader and transfer to another village. The staff in the other hand, true that it seems like people with more authorities because of there verbs just are there to enforce the rules in the game and help people from a bug/glitch OR strip me naked repeatedly -cough Ozirus & King cough-. Players in the game already know that they can't disrespect the staff making it easier for them to deal with players, but being kage you'll have to deal with all players and fit there needs in order to mantain a safe environment with them.
Tell them bitch niggas to eat a dick and go and ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 am

krypto406 wrote:
Kutski wrote:
Ando wrote:
Kiruzon wrote:
When it comes to logical things like managing a Village then the Kage should. learly have more power then staff because the staff is there to enforce the rules, not run the villages.

Tell them bitch niggas to eat a dick and go and ignore them.

I agree with krypt there, being the strongest (well, supposed to be, idk why you're still hokage) doesnt meanyou have to be everyone's bitch...
And i still feel like all you have to do is mission to get the GA and defend from raiders... idk if kage papers will be added or something, but kages dont seem to have that much work to do tbh. It'll probably change later on (with kyuubi and shits) but right now, its easy as fuck.
Oh and everyone deal with trolls, dont feed them and there eont be any...
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 pm

J.S zanos could probably ban about 40 people and the game's population would still grow and when it's released more would come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanos the Rager
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2