Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zanos the Rager

Go down 
+12
Eternal2
Kiruzon
Lord King
Violence
Kyuz
Takeda Ikki
Gluscap
#Austic
Ozirus
Zanos
Krypto406
Kjjones
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:45 am

Zanos comes into Leaf say, and starts flaming me, calling me an idiot, retard, moronic, etc.

I mute him for the maximum possible (1200 secs) as defined by the mute verb, and I get stripped/banned for "Mute abuse".

If the max time is 600 secs, please state so in the description of mute, not in some rule list GM's can pull out of their asses when they get butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 am

screenies please
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 am

Aw man, you're speedy.
Banned until wednessday btw.

You talk shit constantly to both people in other villages, your own villagers, and are consistently disrespectful to staff(which is actually the primary reason I banned you.) I warned you multiple times that neither I or the rest of the staff would put up with your inane bullshit anymore.

Also, here's the conversation:

Quote :

Enforcer Ozirus: If I catch you henging people inside Sounds hospital to complete vest missions, I'll jail your ass
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: One reason why that's abuse in any way
Game Master Zanos: remap so screwy
Game Master Zanos: it's abuse because nobody in either other hospital can be henged lol
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Thats liek saying
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: You arent allowed to raid sand
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Cause they have sandstorm
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Flawed logic is \
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: uh
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: no
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: you're a retard
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Lol*
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Wow Zanos
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Are you bi polar?
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: I swear
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Didn't you get all ass hurt yesterday when I was flaming you?
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: you're just an idiot
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Now you're name calling
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: and your comparison is moronic
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: i'm not name calling
Leaf(Game Master)(Jounin)Zanos: i'm stating something which is true
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: LOL
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: LOLOL
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Oh god
Sand(Player)(Genin)Kidogima: sand under attack
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Get out of my vsay scrub
Zanos has been muted by Hyuuga, Raito. He is muted for 1200 seconds and the reason is Noob.

Apparently you think abusing something which is unintentional is exactly the same as a deliberately programmed game feature.
In addition, your near constant disrespect to every single member of the staff every time you open your mouth got you banned.
You, apparently, wanted to use your verbs to "settle" this, so I elected to use mine. You're a problematic player with an ego bigger than the server so I decided to deinflate it(which was actually the primary purpose of you getting banned.)

TL;DR: I don't have to take shit from you, so I won't. You can play again when you're less of a shithead. Oh, and you aren't getting Kage back. You don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 am

Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 am

Zanos wrote:
Aw man, you're speedy.

You talk shit constantly to both people in other villages, your own villagers, and are consistently disrespectful to staff(which is actually the primary reason I banned you.) I warned you multiple times that neither I or the rest of the staff would put up with your inane bullshit anymore.

Quote :

Enforcer Ozirus: If I catch you henging people inside Sounds hospital to complete vest missions, I'll jail your ass
Game Master Zanos: it's abuse because nobody in either other hospital can be henged lol
Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Didn't you get all ass hurt yesterday when I was flaming you?
Zanos has been muted by Hyuuga, Raito. He is muted for 1200 seconds and the reason is Noob.

Apparently you think abusing something which is unintentional is exactly the same as a deliberately programmed game feature.
In addition, your near constant disrespect to every single member of the staff every time you open your mouth got you banned.
You, apparently, wanted to use your verbs to "settle" this, so I elected to use mine. You're a problematic player with an ego bigger than the server so I decided to deinflate it(which was actually the primary purpose of you getting banned.)

TL;DR: I don't have to take shit from you, so I won't. You can play again when you're less of a shithead. Oh, and you aren't getting Kage back. You don't deserve it.

That's funny, I haven't had a problem with a single GM EXCEPT for you. But I guess, when looking like a power tripping idiot, one will make things up to justify their faulty actions.

You decided to step down from the standard supposed to be set by GMs, and attempt to belittle and insult me in OOC and in Vsay. The difference is, I used the verbs appointed to me by the GM who appointed me Hokage. The fact that you banned me then unmutedy ourself right afterwards only goes to prove the true reason for my ban, which was one of personal reasons.

I hope Troj sees this and considers his GMs, cause immature children like Zanos won't attract any more players to the game.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 am

Zanos wrote:
Aw man, you're speedy.

Quote :

That's funny, I haven't had a problem with a single GM EXCEPT for you. But I guess, when looking like a power tripping idiot, one will make things up to justify their faulty actions.

You decided to step down from the standard supposed to be set by GMs, and attempt to belittle and insult me in OOC and in Vsay. The difference is, I used the verbs appointed to me by the GM who appointed me Hokage. The fact that you banned me then unmutedy ourself right afterwards only goes to prove the true reason for my ban, which was one of personal reasons.

I hope Troj sees this and considers his GMs, cause immature children like Zanos won't attract any more players to the game.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 am

You said Zanos was acting immature, but judging from the vsay log, it was actually you
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 am

Nice double post. Also, I've been a staff member of NNG every time it's been up since 1.9(almost three years ago, I think) and you are the only player I've EVER banned for disrespecting staff for any amount of time. You're toxic.

Also, power tripping idiot? Aren't you projecting now?

And technically it is personal reasons. Disrespecting staff is against the rules of the game and you've been harassing me in YOUR vsay and trying to belittle and mock me since you started playing the game. I warned you to fuck off, but apparently any sort of logical decision making pathways don't exist in your brain, so you continued. You finally hit the last straw and are surprised you get banned?

Last edited by Zanos on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:27 am

Didn't you delete your own character because it got nerfed?

You sir, set the standard on maturity.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 am

Zanos wrote:
Nice double post. Also, I've been a staff member of NNG every time it's been up since 1.9(almost three years ago, I think) and you are the only player I've EVER banned for disrespecting staff for any amount of time. You're toxic.

And technically it is personal reasons. Disrespecting staff is against the rules of the game and you've been harassing me in YOUR vsay and trying to belittle and mock me since you started playing the game. I warned you to fuck off, but apparently any sort of logical decision making pathways don't exist in your brain, so you continued. You finally hit the last straw and are surprised you get banned?

So what you're saying is..

GM entitles you to insult me all you want, but when I fire back, either by muting you or returning the insult, you're free to ban me?

Okay, just had to clarify. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:38 am

Kjjones wrote:
Didn't you delete your own character because it got nerfed?

You sir, set the standard on maturity.
For sure, so I would know who's mature and immature here.
btw Zanos gave you that ether rip
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:38 am

Kjjones wrote:
Zanos wrote:

So what you're saying is..

GM entitles you to insult me all you want, but when I fire back, either by muting you or returning the insult, you're free to ban me?

Okay, just had to clarify. Thanks for your help.
You've been harassing me for quite awhile unprovoked.

So yeah. No problem. You're welcome. Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:11 am

i'm not seeing any maturity from either sides(noting that a certain action don't have to be affixed as either, it can be neither), i only see two people trying to show who can get the last words in.

this is what i was referring to earlier when i was talking about egging people on, this happened earlier with cheezz. he was laughed at on OOC(which could be seen by everyone, but only GMs can speak in ooc) by GMs for his constant trying to get shit nerfed which was indeed true, but it was pretty much belittling him infront of the whole game and he couldn't respond to it. i assume what happened after was that he flamed the admins and promptly got banned. not saying he was right to flame, i'm just stating what had happened.

why bring that up? its the same thing i'm seeing here. when a person is on tight rope, it is not fair nor 'mature' to egg someone on(willfully or not) and then if they react in an unreasonable way, they get banned for it. think of it as when a police pulls you over for running a red light and then berates you, etc to try and get you to react in a way that lets them take disciplinary action. its clear you did berate him(calling him an idiot and when called out on it, then told it wasn't name calling it was truth) infront of his village

now i don't know why he was banned, i wasn't there and i'm not going to assume that i know anything, but from what you posted it seems that he was banned for his disrespect to the admins previous times. if they were banworthy, he should have been banned right then and there. to ban him now because of it is nothing but bias, holding his actions over his head until it was most convenient to ban him(if this isn't the case, and he was banned for something else i'm sorry for stating so and retract what said statement)
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 am

Nathanok wrote:
i'm not seeing any maturity from either sides(noting that a certain action don't have to be affixed as either, it can be neither), i only see two people trying to show who can get the last words in.

this is what i was referring to earlier when i was talking about egging people on, this happened earlier with cheezz. he was laughed at on OOC(which could be seen by everyone, but only GMs can speak in ooc) by GMs for his constant trying to get shit nerfed which was indeed true, but it was pretty much belittling him infront of the whole game and he couldn't respond to it. i assume what happened after was that he flamed the admins and promptly got banned. not saying he was right to flame, i'm just stating what had happened.

why bring that up? its the same thing i'm seeing here. when a person is on tight rope, it is not fair nor 'mature' to egg someone on(willfully or not) and then if they react in an unreasonable way, they get banned for it. think of it as when a police pulls you over for running a red light and then berates you, etc to try and get you to react in a way that lets them take disciplinary action. its clear you did berate him(calling him an idiot and when called out on it, then told it wasn't name calling it was truth) infront of his village

now i don't know why he was banned, i wasn't there and i'm not going to assume that i know anything, but from what you posted it seems that he was banned for his disrespect to the admins previous times. if they were banworthy, he should have been banned right then and there. to ban him now because of it is nothing but bias, holding his actions over his head until it was most convenient to ban him(if this isn't the case, and he was banned for something else i'm sorry for stating so and retract what said statement)
I gave him several warnings(as I said, not to do it again.) In addition, his constant mocking of me was in leaf village say, which is generally like 80% of the populations as the Hokage, so basically everyone in leaf hangs on his every word.

And the first thing he did was say my "logic was faulty" which is basically a synonym for calling me an idiot. I have never said anything to Raito unless he said something to me first but apparently because I fight in leaf village and because I can read their chat he finds it necessary to comment on every single time I fight with stupid shit like "Zanos is the biggest failure" or "always runs" or "lol uses amat"(we know the stigma associated with amat in this game). In addition you'll notice I actually went into leaf when he started shitting on me and didn't continue to use OOC.

I told him he was on thin ice the last time he tried to antagonize me, and he decided to do it again. His previous attempts were probably ban worthy to some GMs, but I am such a forgiving and generous person that I decided to warn him.

Furthermore this is a two day ban.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 am

Was expecting this thread. Other than name calling, I don't see anything that Zanos did wrong or out of the normal. Not sure why you started an argument on flawed logic like not raiding sand during a sandstorm. You muted him when you could have just ignored it and walked away from the beginning or ended the conversation. Then again, I might be biased.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 am

So what you're saying is...

You can misconstrue or take out of context anything I say in order to fit your needs,

Which in this case, is a reason to ban me?

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

Lmfao.

I hope you're big ass ego got put back at its place. Also it IS wrong to henge someone in sound hosp. And no its not the same AT ALL as sandstorm (i have no fucken idea why the fuck you fucken compared those two).
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:36 am

Kjjones wrote:

You can misconstrue or take out of context anything I say in order to fit your needs,

Seems legit.

How was the text line he showed out of context? You make claims but have no proof to back them up. Then you complain when your caught and still can present no proof. Seems legit to complain about your abuse.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 pm

I think to prevent problems, staff shouldn't hop villages, or talk to people via GM chat into other villages as it just causes problems.

if he was already in the village, then you can ignore me but otherwise.
this could have been avoided.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Kjjones wrote:

Seems legit.
Did you know that by saying "So what you're saying is..." you can make someone else's statements out to mean anything you want?

Fancy that.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

What we're saying is that you're banned for 3 days, good game.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

So, when it all boils down,

I was banned for saying things like;

"Zanos can't beat me"

"Lol Zanos used Amat"

"Zanos ran from me"

"Your logic is flawed"

It would seem this isn't a matter of 'disrespect', and more a matter of personal insecurity. I don't think anyone would take offense or perceive any of those comments as insults.

And yet, you are allowed to come into Leaf vsay and blatantly attack me and my character?

Lol
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Leaf(Veteran)(Hokage)Hyuuga, Raito: Didn't you get all ass hurt yesterday when I was flaming you
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Nerf disrespect rule.

Theres a reason most games don't have one
Back to top Go down
Kiruzon

Kiruzon

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

So you call him a retard and then get insulted and ban him because you can't take it? Did you even get past middle school yet......I mean seriously you're emberrassing for having to solve your problems with the ban verb. He mutes you and you probably raged IRL because you don't know how to be a GM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanos the Rager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanos the Rager   Zanos the Rager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanos the Rager
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next