Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Move Possibilities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalia

Rosalia

New Move Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: New Move Possibilities   New Move Possibilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:13 am

Uchiha

-Chidori Spear - Two options for this (perhaps both?)
-Usable as a blade that does damage based on Ninjutsu, perhaps the only sword of said type
-Usable as a blade that either extends out and stabs the enemy, perhaps homes in on them, or
perhaps it could do some sort of spin, not 360 degrees but maybe 270 degrees (turns in three
ways), or maybe just 180 degrees.
-Chidori Senbon
- An alteration to the normal kunai/shuriken, perhaps the default passive, based on ninjutsu/what
the normal shuriken and kunai are based on.

Wind

-Summoning Weasel
-Summons a Weasel such as what Temari used in order to randomly fire wind at the nearest
target(s)
-Wind Shield
-Perhaps encircles the user in wind, blowing away nearby enemies with minimal to no damage
being done, however blowback is rather powerful.
-Could instead be a passive that would knock back the first tai/nin move used on the Wind
user.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: New Move Possibilities   New Move Possibilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 am

Sounds legit dawgg. Think the Chidori Spear should stun :O
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: New Move Possibilities   New Move Possibilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 am

I think if he would put in a uchiha alternate throw it should be fumma.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: New Move Possibilities   New Move Possibilities I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 am

I think Uchihas need more genjutsus like Sharingan Stackes becouse they are more of genjutsu clan rather then all ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Flam3mast3r

PostSubject: Re: New Move Possibilities   New Move Possibilities I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am

Miron257 wrote:
I think Uchihas need more genjutsus like Sharingan Stackes becouse they are more of genjutsu clan rather then all ninjutsu

i agree with miron uchiha's i believe must have only genjutsus and the fire jutsus in general nothink more + MS jutsus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Move Possibilities   New Move Possibilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Move Possibilities
Page 1 of 1