Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

poercing gaze / ephemeral

Go down 
+3
Krypto406
Eternal2
Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

poercing gaze / ephemeral Empty
PostSubject: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 am

piercing gaze stuntime should be lowered..i mean when u max the passive and use it with mangekyou it stuns for 5(or 3?)seconds
either decrease stuntime even if its 3 seconds max or it should slow and not stun

piercing gaze alone is not that bad but with chidori current...
tbh ever since chidori current is in ive been doimg this
chidori current + piercing gaze then spam the shit out of my jutsus
run around a bit, occasionaly fire a jutsu, until chidori current cd is over
then use the combo again

there are also ppl using it with falcon drop, but its gonna get removed anyway

and ephemeral...well it might not be as op as piercing gaze but since we already got two stunning moves getting an oped slowing move might be a bit too much

ps: i did tell u guys the new uchiha was gonna be more op than the old one Razz
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 am

Nope they're the same as they always been, op as fuck. I've been asking for a nerf, but they got a revamp that actually didn't nerf them at all. And maybe they are a bit more op now than before. People bitched so hard about Kaguya and got them nerfed, so I really really really expect an Uchiha nerf. This clan is dominating the game, not just in popularity, but in being easy to use and hit with, all while doing good damage. This clan does not need stuns, period! (They can have a slow.) It's the only clan with more than 1 or 2 high damaging jutsu. They have about 4; I mean think about it. Why would they need a stun? So that they could stun then spam with one macro combo and rape you in about 2 seconds? Yeah GG, no great game, sounds like fun.

Edit: Hmmm... maybe that sounded kind of like a Rage but meh... you get the point. lol
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:12 am

Uchihas not only have great damage but their cd's on some of their jutsus are low, like phoenix flower for an example for one of them.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 am

Stun time on chidori current is short enough that you can't gaze a person unless they're already facing you. Do you always have mangekyou on or something? Gaze breaks after a hit.

CDs are short because most Uchihas stack CDR.

Also lol Eternal. It's like the only thing you do is complain about Uchihas. Log onto the game? Uchiha complaining. Forums? Eternal complaining about Uchihas.

The falcon drop combos are pretty retarded though and should be nerfed. Drop is getting removed though Uchihas will probably be fine after that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 am

Nah Zanos, i think he macroed activating MS+using piercing gaze
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 am

They're should be a delay time between activating MS and using any jutsu. From...I dunno. The strain or something. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 am

Doesn't seem that there is a delay, he uses that shit almost instant and its about 4-5 seconds long and he just kills you before its over.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 am

I was saying there should be one. As in, add it.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 am

They have too much on demand CC for their damage, this is the same problem sand used to have. They have two on demand stuns (while I realize that one is broken on damage, you can still use a skill that does a lot of damage on hit on someone such as chidori) and their flames slow people (since when did fire make you slow?), making it easy to kite people. I have 30+ speed and its hard for me to catch up with any uchiha who can kite properly (unless its lagging).
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 am

Inferno is a magnitude 1 slow. If you have 30 speed it doesn't affect your movement speed at all.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 am

Zanos wrote:
Inferno is a magnitude 1 slow. If you have 30 speed it doesn't affect your movement speed at all.

That doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 am

Zanos wrote:
They're should be a delay time between activating MS and using any jutsu. From...I dunno. The strain or something. Whatever.
that would be meaningless once ems is added...
and also theres a rly easy way to get them to face u after u use chidori current
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poercing gaze / ephemeral   poercing gaze / ephemeral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poercing gaze / ephemeral
Page 1 of 1