Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piercing Gaze

Go down 
+8
Krypto406
Siku
Zanos
Violence
MarcTheDude
Shadow
Ozirus
#Austic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Anyone else think Piercing Gaze should have an CD when you miss it?
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Yes, especially since its 3 tiles now
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 pm

lul emp did ohadx kill u with that + amat xD
Back to top Go down
MarcTheDude

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Hell yeah, Apply that cd! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
lul emp did ohadx kill u with that + amat xD
yes lmao, One time though I saw him miss, so i ran up to finish him, and he used it again... was like .-.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Wait wait wait, people are ACTAULY GETTING HIT BY IT? it's like stupidly hard to use on someone with a brain, you have to have them looking at you and nothing in between, in a fight.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Wait wait wait, people are ACTAULY GETTING HIT BY IT? it's like stupidly hard to use on someone with a brain, you have to have them looking at you and nothing in between, in a fight.
Its also 3 tiled, and has no cd if you miss...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
You have to be facing them with them facing you, though.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:

I mean, they almost HAVE to face you to attack you. o.o just use it when they attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
#Austic

#Austic

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
which would mean anytime im using a jutsu then...I'm trying to say you can just spam it, its not really hard to hit
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
which would mean anytime im using a jutsu then...I'm trying to say you can just spam it, its not really hard to hit

So basically its like the uchiha's equivalent of empty palm, but no cd if they miss?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 pm

krypto406 wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

So basically its like the uchiha's equivalent of empty palm, but no cd if they miss?
pretty much
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Can't be serious...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
krypto406 wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

pretty much
Except it doesn't do damage, breaks on damage, and they have to be facing you to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
krypto406 wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

pretty much
Except it doesn't do damage, breaks on damage, and they have to be facing you to do anything.

Oh and Piercing gaze can't perma freeze you, like empty palm.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
krypto406 wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

pretty much
doesnt break on damage, I died by amat while it was up, couldnt move the whole time
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 pm

it doesnt break on damage if u use it with mangekyou
Back to top Go down
titan eldest

titan eldest

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 am

Also note that it can be used while stealthed and it doesn't break stealth. This makes it usefull with that speed passive you get for attacking from hide.

You know it's bad when even the uchiha are saying 'Nerf dat shit'.

Last edited by titan eldest on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 am

emps the only uchiha complaining about it Razz
and only because he got owned with it
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 am

That's really not the main thing that needs to get nerfed with Uchihas. Amaturatsu is a 3hko and every noob spams it on sight. Phoenix flower and Dragon Flames jutsu together is a 800 dmg combo in 3 seconds, and that's not even when all of the phoenix flowers hit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:44 am

yh but do u know hard it is to hit someone with dragon flames?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 am

How is it hard? It moves as fast as my senbons, and I sure as hell don't have a problem landing one t.t
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am

u can spam senbons :O
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 am

Shadow, how many times have you hit me with it today? I'm not talking about everyone, just me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 am

uhm....one time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Gaze   Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piercing Gaze
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next