Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Piercing Gaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamble

Gamble

Uchiha Piercing Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Piercing Gaze   Uchiha Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Don't think it works at all.

I know in another post I said it worked fine but it really doesn't. Maybe it was a fluke when I used it once on someone and they didn't move for quite abit but i used it while i was fighting Egor and he was still moving and attacking. Maybe it's just me but that jutsu does not cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Piercing Gaze   Uchiha Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Gamble wrote:
Don't think it works at all.

I know in another post I said it worked fine but it really doesn't. Maybe it was a fluke when I used it once on someone and they didn't move for quite abit but i used it while i was fighting Egor and he was still moving and attacking. Maybe it's just me but that jutsu does not cooperate.

it doesn't even if you use it while they look at you, i tried on the kaze nothing happened i did it 5 times.
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Piercing Gaze   Uchiha Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:26 pm

It did work on me when gamble used it, I was stunned for at least 2 secs and I saw piercing gaze at the top left corner of my screen.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Piercing Gaze   Uchiha Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 am

It worked? Then never mind lock this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Piercing Gaze   Uchiha Piercing Gaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Piercing Gaze
Page 1 of 1