Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[B& Report] One & Krypto

Go down 
+5
Shadow
Kyuz
Krypto406
#Austic
Lord King
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

[B& Report] One & Krypto Empty
PostSubject: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Sand bandum capture spamming; huge chat-log below:
Spoiler:

Kazekage Ayuki told them not to capture the bandum until the Golden Age for Leaf was over, they refused to listen, continously spamming after countless attempts to prevent them from capturing/spamming it.

Krypto is from Sound, and he made an alt in Sand to spam.
One was just being obnoxious.

Three (3) day ban

EDIT: ... or not

[B& Report] One & Krypto Ornot10

Last edited by Lord King on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:16 pm

What did he do wrong exactly? I skimmed through the log but it seems he didn't do anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Alt. abuse, spamming.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 pm

krypto406 wrote:
I am waiting for my alt to get to 100 cap and rape everyone to show how easy uchihas are before i say what the nerfs need to be. Nobody believes people who want clans that aren't theirs nerfed. So when I make a uchiha and show how easy and cheap they are people are more likely to believe what i say.

Said that in the rage thread yesterday. Bandum gives good exp i heard.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:39 pm

I dont see what he did wrong too...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 pm

were they actually trying to capture it or just clicking and moving away to spam?
or did u guys try to prevent them from capturing and thats why they were spamming?
if they rly wanted to capture and and u guys prevented them from it..hence the spam...
then i dont rly see any reason for banning/jailing...if they are not listening to the kage -> boot, done
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Thats what i think too shadow
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:46 pm

We were getting summoned by someone while trying to cap it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

loool...i see...
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Quote :
Your bandum is being captured!
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: were we raided?
Zero: stop
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: how did someone capture our bandum?
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: yea by ohadx
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: One....
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: stop it lol
(Veteran)(Jounin)One: Never
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: capping a banner..
(Veteran)(Jounin)One: IF I WAS YO BOYFRIEND
(Veteran)(Jounin)One: I
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: 30 sec later...
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: Never be alone
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: still capping
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: lol
Zero: hmmm
(Veteran)(Jounin)One: I'd hit that like Chris Brown
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: c'mon someone fill in the lyrics
(Veteran)(Jounin)Enkou: no
King OP: WAit...
(Player)(Genin)Krypto: nobody is gay, so we dont know them
King OP: Why do I always get attacked when I'm AFK. No-one can give me a fair fight.
King OP: lol
Zero: Shadow Clone Jutsu!
One: DAMNIT
One: STOP
Krypto: winning Very Happy
Zero: stop!!
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: oh how i love short cd clones -w-
One: HOE
King OP: Quit being nigfaggots.
One: HAHA
King OP: bad sand villagers
Zero: after ga
King OP: bad
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: well it might not be short
(Veteran)(ANBU)Meww Yuki: in this lag i cant tell if its been 1 sec or 30min lol
(Veteran)(Jounin)Enkou: Stop dicking around whores!
King OP: *ban
Zero: Dance of the Seedling Ferns!
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: yeah if you spam capping bandum your banned lol
(Veteran)(Jounin)Enkou: Michael leave my house.
One: IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP THEN STOP SPAWNING ME
Ozirus: lul
One: THERES NO RULE AGAISNT IT
Ozirus: lmao
Krypto: ^
Andrew has changed King OP's name to The King.
The King: Dance of the Seedling Ferns!
One: YEAH MARLON FOR ONCE WE AGREE
The King: Maybe... villages should have a jail.
Michael Ashford: OMG
Michael Ashford: Ozirus' human form!?
Michael Ashford: CAN THIS BE?
Zero: stop
Ozirus: Razz
One: NO
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: krypto lol
One: YOU STOP
(Elite)(Kazekage)Ayuki: he is from the other village though
Ayuki: Shadow Clone Jutsu!
Zero: wait till ga is over
Krypto has been jailed by Andrew. He is jailed for 30 seconds and the reason is Stop.
One: NEVER
One: Dance of the Seedling Ferns!
(Player)(Genin)Krypto: WHERE IS DA RULE AGAINS it?
Ozirus: LOL

Yeah, you were told not to do it, and clearly spammed. Booting during a GA isn't possible, so, I banned them until Ozirus unbanned them.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm

I didn't know he was doing a 3 day ban, so I unbanned them thinking it was only until that GA was over. lol
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Ozirus wrote:
I didn't know he was doing a 3 day ban, so I unbanned them thinking it was only until that GA was over. lol

You're fine, it's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Gets told to stop.

"IT'S NOT IN THE RULES YOU CAN'T STOP ME"

What the fuck did you think would happen?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

You can't stop them from trying to take it though? That's not against the rules
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:44 pm

u should have let them take it and then boot after ga
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:50 pm

It's more like how they took it at first it was alright since One playing around, but then he capped it a lot then stopped and kept repeating it, thus spamming it. Krypto on the other hand is basically from another village. If you think about it it wouldn't be fair for a person in another village create an alt in your village to try and capture a bandum during GA knowing that the village wouldn't get the influence. Basically a sabotage.... and an easier way for that certain village whose bandum was taken away not get the influence after GA so they won't get a headstart in getting influence.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Kutski wrote:
It's more like how they took it at first it was alright since One playing around, but then he capped it a lot then stopped and kept repeating it, thus spamming it. Krypto on the other hand is basically from another village. If you think about it it wouldn't be fair for a person in another village create an alt in your village to try and capture a bandum during GA knowing that the village wouldn't get the influence. Basically a sabotage.... and an easier way for that certain village whose bandum was taken away not get the influence after GA so they won't get a headstart in getting influence.
Why wouldnt it be? His alt would be getting exp...you cannot say that at all, considering alot of people actually have alts in diff villages
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 pm

i think that booting ppl shouldnt cause u to lose any inf at all
why should i lose inf for booting someone thats betraying/doesnt give a crap about my orders? that way we would also be able to boot during enemy ga and prevent things like this...
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah I kind of had one problem with people having alts in multiple village. Lol its hard to say let's go Raid this village In vsay without someone who is in that certain village telling there villagers that were gonna raid them (So I try to group the people who I want to raid with me in whisper). And I think that it would be nice to at least have your boot verb enabled during GA or enemies GA just in case if your villagers cause mischief or disobey there village leader -.-
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

I dont see your point Ayuki. What does it has to do with ANYTHING of all this if he has another char in another village?
Im pretty sure he already had that char, he told me he was making a new one, not only "creating one to steal a bandum hermagerd" like you're saying. Capturing a Bandum during your own GA is the best way to get a shitload of exp. Counts like an S rank since you were on+ the GA exp boost=good ass inf.
I dont see any kind of sabotage there.
If Uno was walking away to recapture it (lmfao) thats probably the only thing i consider doing wrong. But yeah i dont see why its bad to capture a bandum.

(If i was in sand, i'd capture it during our own GA, idgaf if you bitch about it, thats alot of inf.)
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I dont see your point Ayuki. What does it has to do with ANYTHING of all this if he has another char in another village?
Im pretty sure he already had that char, he told me he was making a new one, not only "creating one to steal a bandum hermagerd" like you're saying. Capturing a Bandum during your own GA is the best way to get a shitload of exp. Counts like an S rank since you were on+ the GA exp boost=good ass inf.
I dont see any kind of sabotage there.
If Uno was walking away to recapture it (lmfao) thats probably the only thing i consider doing wrong. But yeah i dont see why its bad to capture a bandum.

(If i was in sand, i'd capture it during our own GA, idgaf if you bitch about it, thats alot of inf.)

It wasn't our own GA though o.o It was during leafs GA. If it was our own GA I wouldn't really give an F who captures who bandums as long as we get another GA since I don't care about anything else since I'm capped. And I'm not just stating a sabo. I mean having another villager create an alt to another village for who knows what reason seems suspicious (not only my point of view). But like I stated earlier It's hard to tell someone to help with raid if the person who is in that certain village has an alt to your village knows about it thus giving them more time to stop us :/ But a unrelated part of this is having to enable the boot verb during enemies GA. I tried booting them after they weren't listening to me and spam cap bandum so the mod/gm had to take the extra step into banning them for the time being when GA ends. Also it's so irritating to have someone from another village create an alt to your village to spam/complain that we killed them in a PVP <------ key word. Even if we mute or boot them they can just create another alt in one of there 5 slots and just keep doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm

ITT: Kage has no power over rowdy, obnoxious citizen.

You all are idiots.

He did something wrong, continuously, got told to stop, didn't, got banned. If you don't see the problem with this, then I'll be watching for you to slip up, and I'll enjoy bashing you on your "King is abusive" thread.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Not listening to the kage doesn't deserve a ban, just kick him after the ga, simple
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Not listening to the kage doesn't deserve a ban, just kick him after the ga, simple

And easy
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Lord King wrote:
ITT: Kage has no power over rowdy, obnoxious citizen.

You all are idiots.

He did something wrong, continuously, got told to stop, didn't, got banned. If you don't see the problem with this, then I'll be watching for you to slip up, and I'll enjoy bashing you on your "King is abusive" thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[B& Report] One & Krypto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next