Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[B& Report] One & Krypto

Go down 
+5
Shadow
Kyuz
Krypto406
#Austic
Lord King
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

[B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Not listening to the kage doesn't deserve a ban, just kick him after the ga, simple

Quote :
Krypto has been jailed by Andrew. He is jailed for 30 seconds and the reason is Stop.

This is what happens when you don't bother reading, and just kind of make empty assumptions.
Should help you understand why you're not a GM/Mod.

Emp, just shut up while you're slightly (and that's generous) ahead.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Not listening to the kage doesn't deserve a ban, just kick him after the ga, simple

Quote :
Krypto has been jailed by Andrew. He is jailed for 30 seconds and the reason is Stop.

This is what happens when you don't bother reading, and just kind of make empty assumptions.

I said in my first post I skimmed through it, simple.
My last post was replying to the last one you made where you said "ITT: Kage has no power over rowdy, obnoxious citizen." Then you went on to say something about them being to told stop, in which I thought you were referring to the Kages command. Simple miscommunication, no need to ban me too uhooooooo
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Quote :

I said in my first post I skimmed through it, simple.
My last post was replying to the last one you made where you said "ITT: Kage has no power over rowdy, obnoxious citizen." Then you went on to say something about them being to told stop, in which I thought you were referring to the Kages command. Simple miscommunication, no need to ban me too uhooooooo

Ban Emp, said everyone ever.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm

I don't get what's wrong bar the Spam of bandum, Surely you should let them capture it.
It's not Ayuki's choice if the can take the bandum. Why are the GM's summoning them away?
Unless they're not allowed to capture it in GA, which i've not been told i don't see why they can't.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 pm

[B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 Psn-network-exploit-facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [B& Report] One & Krypto   [B& Report] One & Krypto - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[B& Report] One & Krypto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2