Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:46 am

Regarding balance, post shit starting with Balance:

Example: Balance: nerf iron cluster

As for clans, it can NOT BE HALF ASSED. If you are suggesting me and Egor to code and icon a shitload of stuff and put the post as: "add inuzuka pls they cool they should have dog and stuff" then imma just block you from being able to post in this section.

Now for clans without skill trees, feel free to post ideas about the skill trees. I encourage you to and I WILL add ideas that are good.

New ideas about current clans must have consideration of current balance.

For the love of every diety thats ever been thought of, picture your suggestion and think: hmm. would this be plausible to be put in this game or did I take one too many bong hits? Saves everyone time and effort.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Is this in reply to my post >......>? afro
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:

If your post was half-assed, yes. If you don't think it is, and he gave you a half-assed reponse or a "NO", and you're asking this, then you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Lord King wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:

If your post was half-assed, yes. If you don't think it is, and he gave you a half-assed reponse or a "NO", and you're asking this, then you're an idiot.

The Truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 am

think it was in response to my spammy 2 clan topics
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

He just loves all of you Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS   READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1