Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalia

Rosalia

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:46 am

A few things desperately need to happen with this clan.

-Nerf Amat, majorly. It's very powerful, too powerful by far.

-Upgrade the other moves, each of them, seriously, they're kind of weak, against Jeff, a capped sand user, it's hard to beat him without Amat.

-Add some stun move, or more genjutsu, either of which would fully balance this clan with the other additions.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 am

I'll add tsukuyomi next patch, increase blind from amat/tsuk and massively increase their cooldown. Whats wrong with their jutsus now?
Back to top Go down
Rosalia

Rosalia

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:31 am

It seems like Uchiha normal jutsu, while good, have a disadvantage to many clans. Sand has many advantages, a couple big stun moves, a slow move, and their armor. Wind has the powerful whirlwind that does an enourmous amount of damage. It seems like Uchiha could use some boosts here and there, maybe a stun move of their own that's actually good (since the gaze one isn't that great) as well as some genjutsu besides the one they have (though that one is good)
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 am

well if a uchiha lands every single phoenix flower and chidori and catch people in clone explosion they do a lot of damage especially with all their damage percentage boosts. Shouldn't they be rewarded for good play?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 am

I think the main problem is that thos two fire jutsus that cover an area with fire on impact deal damage over time. Compared to ie wind jutsus which deal a good amount of impact damage those fire jutsus are weak.For those fire jutsus to deal a good amount of damage ur enemy needs to stay in that fire area. So maybe u could increase the impact damage of those fire jutsus(do they even deal impact damage?) and in return decrease the damage dealt over time or fire should slow u down (a bit more if it already does)
And yh amat is too op right now.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 am

Uchiha fire burns over time, they got triple windmill and sharingan boosts them all they really need is to get used to using those moves. PS: Genjutsus will be added later on and then you be saing that Uchihas are too OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Suggestions   Uchiha Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Suggestions
Page 1 of 1