Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Popcorn Suggestions

Go down 
+5
Kamaitachi Demulidor
Shinigami
Satoshi
Makenshi
Yomi Snow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomi Snow

Popcorn Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:46 am

Each post contains one suggestion of something you'd like to see in game/out of game. Let's see what you guys come up with, I'll start.

Diana should stop changing names.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:52 am

Yomi should stop being his GF's bitch
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:57 am

An NPC in each village that asks you what clan you are and then gives you the basic, most fundamental combo that clan uses (for example: chidori current + dragon flames + phoenix flower for uchiha, sand barrage/shower + sand burial + sand coffin for sand, empty palm + lion palm + mountain crusher for hyuuga, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Yomi Snow

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 am

Re-add Deer/Boars/Demon Boars and make all NPCs drop loot upon death that can be used to craft special armors and weapons with randomized stats.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:06 am

Make Banners meaningful by making it so that having x amount controlled by one village will cause other vills to have reduced inf gain
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:14 am

Traits should allow for more variation. Upon creation or rebirth, you choose one, two, and a max of three of the traits at the final rebirth. These traits may include:
(Slightly)Increased EXP gains
Increased Senryo gains
+5% damage
+5% defense
-5% chakra costs
+5% regen
Etc.
These would allow for more customization, and I'd like to see what players could come up with as traits, as well as what they'd do with it.
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:12 pm

-Bring Flamboyant Blade of Daisies back and make Kaguyas be able to use the dances with it! lol!
-More clothes/Armors.
-Deers/Boars/Other animals
-A way to make other builds decent with some clans. (Like it happened with Tai Sand and the Recent Rapid Palms)
-Akimichi Clan bounce
-People fighting AF for the bijuus (PvP)
-I dunno what else.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:29 am

Finish the kyuubi system Berlin was working on before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 2:27 pm

My sexy af op silver hair shouldnt be covered by my sexy af op black cloak.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 pm

ShadowV4 wrote:
My sexy af op silver hair shouldnt be covered by my sexy af op black cloak.

Your look is the most ugly generic look i've seen in the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Kamaitachi Demulidor wrote:
-Bring Flamboyant Blade of Daisies back]
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:24 pm

I propose adding a title given for the most ugly look in the game. And call it "Makenshi's Legacy".
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

-Secret Reference Titles that are unlocked if you talk with Diana with certain combination of Clothes.

For example: Classic 1.96 Raider (Or 1.96 Raider) - Talk with Diana while wearing Mist Demon suit + Combat Armor + Combat Helmet and a Dbz Hair (Any color)

Vit Training 101 - Talk with Diana while wearing Green Jump Suit + Bandana (Overhead or Waist) + Boxing Gloves

- Leveling up Flamboyant Blade of daisies with the Craft system would give it the old Hit animation. Because Yes.
-New secret scrolls with jutsus for Attack Power based clans.
-Lower the Deer/Boar achievement and fixing/Changing the other ones that aren't working.
-Arena Based Achievements, maybe?
-Nerf Warbringer, that shiet is 2 stronk.
-Chakra Tracker back, plz.
-Killing someone while using Warbringer would change the world message to (X got pimp slapped by Z)  lol! Popcorn Suggestions Kappa_emote_by_xenoblast1-d9lc4i2
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:23 pm

ShadowV4 wrote:
I propose adding a title given for the most ugly look in the game. And call it "Makenshi's Legacy".

I would somehow have to come up with a look more ugly then yours and well... we all know that ain't happening
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 am

Add jutsu sounds back in since lag problems have been fixed with object pooling
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:49 am

-Make NNG Anime great again!! (How to Trigger Yomi 101)
-More uses for Arena Tabs, maybe? Like Special Weapons (Icon only, like FBOD)
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Satoshi wrote:
Add jutsu sounds back in since lag problems have been fixed with object pooling

This. I love the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Suggestions   Popcorn Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Suggestions
Page 1 of 1