Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas

Go down 
+5
Krypto406
Shadow
Gluscap
Eternal2
lRoderick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas Empty
PostSubject: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, although I am aware that Troj said he is no longer making edits to Hyuuga as he says it is balanced, I feel that I should still exspress my opinion. It might be lengthy, which is intended to make it look more proffesional. Anyhow, enjoy.

Now, the reason Hyuuga was actually revamped before was for the fact that you could be stunned and rained on rendering you useless and able to dish out any damage. With the fix to that now being heavy slows, it would be assumed that this is more fun that perma stuns, so we, opponents, have a chance.

In the words of the blue leaf himself 'Yeano'

See currently the Hyuuga build and skill tree from what I have seen is full of crit chances(Alot. Like literally you should go make a hyuuga and just -see- how much crit these people get , it's pretty insane) Alongside crit chances they have the ability to not stun, but heavily slow you down which would consist of bleeds and the natural slows that they can stack, etc etc.

To a fighter this would be seen as no problem because as a tai class they are at a natural disadvantage and should have some leeway with getting to the enemy. The problem with this, is it's just too easy to the fact where the slows, are literally stuns.

Although I do not see -all- the dismanteling Hyuuga does, it has the enate ability to slow you tremendously , then -another- skill or passive has the chance to make you bleed. So this is apart of the whole -heavy- dps factor. Now with this, you could literally land these 2 slows, and if your good enough or have the certain hyuuga passive continue to follow them. Fortunately if you have enough speed this isnt a problem at first since you have one life line to use sub.

So now if we sum things up, ontop of the many crits and punches a higher level hyuuga can get in, bleeds, slows etc etc, there is yet another factor. This varible in that Hyuugas can actually disable you, which is when you cannot use jutsus. Now according to the skill it says, or rather the patch notes, it says this is for 1 to 2 seconds. I am here to tell you gentlemen, that is not true at all.

I counted the disable to be about 5 seconds going on 6. I tested the same with another hyuuga and the skill lasted for about the same time. The reason why lower levels dont omplain about losing to other lwo level Hyuugas is the fact they havent recieved the bleed skill yet. If lower level hyuugas got the twin slow along with disable there would be -many- more rants about Hyuugas.

What makes this combo so deadly is the fact that you can land double slows(one being a dps , bleed) ontop of unable to use jutsu. So what happends to that person who is stuck in this? You are in a heavily slow, ontop of a disable that is for around 5 seconds, -ontop- of palms.
So what does this spell the recipe for? Well it might as well be called a stun.

Now according to the revamp Hyuuga was more suppouse to be hinder you clan, not 1 on 1 rape. Well, this gentlemen, I can say is legitally wrong as well. With a melee user, woudlnt it take some work to catch that person? So techincally Hyuugas should get many abilities to when they can land, they should do legit damage. The problem with this is that it's just too much.

I lost the pictures, but in a fight with Rose I currently have inside of village, 48% defence. Now stat tab doesnt say when you put on gear. So -really- I have about 58%. Note this is with me having mang on.

With such a obvious advantage in defence, ideally it's going to take some time to put me down. On the contrary with enough tai, enough speed(crits) with enough dps(bleed) and disabled, along with enoguh str with Hyuugas skill tree in general(mountain etc etc), Ima dead man. Now in the pictures I started with about 95%. When I was landed with a blow from Rose I was stuck in this dps rain. The disable is about 5 seconds, and in that 5 seconds I went from 95%, to 30%.....

And in most fights the palms is landed,so I pretty much was suppouse to die . Why? The disbale is 5 seconds, with bleed, with heavy slow, Im basically stunned and unable to use jutsu. At the end of this palms, goodbye Rod.

Now lets make some claims about Uchiha. They also have slows along with there fire because as much as people don't want to admit it, it requires skill. In these skills you get pretty high damage for landing them. Witht he damage comes a slow with the chance we cna hit you again. Note that most people with proper sub and flicker can just get out of the fire and get back into the fray. See with our high damage and slows comes -skill-.

See with Hyuugas, seeing as I made one you basically have to do this:

Keep throwing shuriken or kunai until one lands. As soon as that happends Hyuuga is free to continiously rain with this gross amount of crits and skills and clearly higher than 2 seconds disabale. Since shuriken or kunai are so very spammable with the right amount of speed , you basically keep throwing till you hit. Oh-- and they're unlimited. So you can just hawk someone down till you land, they are slowed, and the Hyuuga goes back into this combo of pretty much death.

My proposition to fix this is pretty much lower the disable rate and slowing rate to the point where it isnt a stun. But I trust when Troj fights it he will notice what I'm talking about and make the proper adjustments.

Now I know commenters will be able to layout some scenes when they were introduced to the terror of hyuuga, but nothing will really happen till my good friend Troj goes to fight against a hyuuga.

Thank you for your time , and feel free to give feedback

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Four words: Second Yuuki rebirth passive. This passive is overpowered for melee clans, and has no CD on how many times it can slow, basically it's like how willow was before the nerf. It's a 3 second slow that can be stacked an unlimited amount of times. To fix this I say give it a 3 second CD after being slowed for 3 seconds. Similar to the Willow nerf. Overall, Hyuugas themselves aren't really the problem.

P.S. That is what Ayuki is using.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm

palms is a -low- damage skill with high cooldown, its real use is its CC. stop trying to get hyuugas nerfed more, anybody can get high crit rate
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:39 pm

simple solution: remove hyuuga from the game
would also decrease lag Smile
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 pm

yea their "silence" move is op, you literally cant move and their crit chance is insane, i would lower the crit chance the yuki passive gives too, and make standard weaponry impossible to crit.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Yuuki passive is bugged, and gives no critical rate anyway. lol. Weaponry should critical, changing that would suck. With a 3-5 second CD on the Yuuki passive slow, you will see a big difference Kyrpto, so there really is no need to start over nerfing things.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:44 am

_Shadow_ wrote:
simple solution: remove hyuuga from the game
would also decrease lag Smile

;d
Back to top Go down
Heather<3

Heather<3

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Yuuki passive is bugged, and gives no critical rate anyway. lol. Weaponry should critical, changing that would suck. With a 3-5 second CD on the Yuuki passive slow, you will see a big difference Kyrpto, so there really is no need to start over nerfing things.
Yuki means snow, Yuuki means courage. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Does Yuuuki mean anything ?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:14 am

Nathanok wrote:
palms is a -low- damage skill with high cooldown, its real use is its CC. stop trying to get hyuugas nerfed more, anybody can get high crit rate
It is free damage. It cannot be dodged if the person gets slowed/stunned, CC's the person hit for a VERY long time which is VERY relevant in a team game(which this is). It also drains a pretty considerable amount of chakra. I don't think it should be nerfed, but anyone acting like palms is bad or doesn't hit hard is an idiot. It easily does more damage than chidori or shukaku spear, and you have to aim those.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:31 am

Zanos wrote:
Nathanok wrote:
It is free damage. It cannot be dodged if the person gets slowed/stunned, CC's the person hit for a VERY long time which is VERY relevant in a team game(which this is). It also drains a pretty considerable amount of chakra. I don't think it should be nerfed, but anyone acting like palms is bad or doesn't hit hard is an idiot. It easily does more damage than chidori or shukaku spear, and you have to aim those.

troj nerfed the damage. i'm not sure how much 128 palms does compared to 64 palms, but 64 palms does less damage than three no crit melee hits. you're overestimating the damage, its really low now. its use is its cc
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:34 am

Nathanok wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Nathanok wrote:

troj nerfed the damage. i'm not sure how much 128 palms does compared to 64 palms, but 64 palms does less damage than three no crit melee hits. you're overestimating the damage, its really low now. its use is its cc

You can easily slow someone enough that 128 palms cannot miss unless they use mastered sub.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Seeing how deadly the passive is in the hands of both Kaguyas and Hyuugas, I suggest that the whole +25%critical chance, be removed or nerfed down.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Pretty sure I said the +25% crit rate was bugged. It gives nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas   That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's right, I'm mad at Hyuugas
Page 1 of 1