Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rules For Sasuke Mission

Go down 
+6
Takeda Ikki
Krypto406
Zanos
Ozirus
#Austic
Type1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Type1

Type1

New Rules For Sasuke Mission Empty
PostSubject: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 am

Hey here's a new rule for all you guys so something like this doesn't happen to you.

Spoiler:

Btw, someone is going to have to watch Sasuke mission aaaall the time now. Good job making extra work for yourselves, for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:18 am

What I really like is how I lost 15 rep for being jailed after I specifically didn't do what you said you'd jail me for. You guys get enough players though, that you can treat at least a few of us like shit every day. When you gain 1 or 2 a day, losing a few a week isn't a big deal. I love the game, good job Troj. I hate the administrators that put their noses in everything just to ruin it because not everybody has 'cred'. Get over yourselves.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:25 am

Solid, bro. I like the staff but theyre so aggressive with them verbs
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

This was made a rule a few weeks ago faggot. Go fucking cry more, maybe you should read the forums a bit more. You waste our fucking time and others when it takes you 5-10mins to kill Sasuke because you run and rest from him or throw fucking shurrikens/kunais at him offscreen.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 pm

You're literally wasting everyone on the servers time. So now we are wasting yours with jail.
Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 pm

I didn't start throwing off-screen til you said I couldn't run away and rest up. I have read the forums. The fact that you haven't provided a link Ozi, makes me think you're the one who's full of it. And by the way, all that time you guys spent calling me names, and booting me out of sasuke mission took twice as long than me actually finishing it.

Last edited by Type1 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Well gee, thanks. =p

*Should make that a sticky in the guides or something.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Seems you don't really pay attention to the forums. IF any of them could have sticky'd it then they would have but they can't. ALSO why do you need a link to the forums through ozi? There is one right there in the nng tab, don't be an asshole because you don't pay attention to in game features and the forum posts.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 pm

This is why I stress joining the forums or at least being active ingame. You wouldn't be uneducated on these things.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 am

Since I'm the one in that photo I'll speak out.

First, you were caught resting while fighting sasuke. I then warned you not to rest while fighting him. I also booted you.

Next, you decided to throw kunai and jutsu offscreen to avoid being hit by Sasuke. Ozirus went on and warned you not to do that as well.

Last, you continued your fight with Sasuke. Sasuke began getting the better of you, so you decided to run off screen again. This time you ran far off screen, away from valley of the end and under some tree's. Now I knew what you were doing. You ran off screen under a tree to regain HP because you knew we were watching you. Since you were no longer in my view I teleported to you and low and behold, your HP was near full again. In my opinion resting and running off screen then waiting for your HP to auto regenerate are the same thing. This is why you were jailed and booted. Why this post is in the Report Abuse section I do not know, but I should have banned you. Do not let me catch you again.
Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 am

A) We can argue over the internet forever about what I allegedly did or did not do.
B) Ozi was the only admin willing to explain anything... I wonder if the attitude at the time came from being surrounded by incompetence... or maybe because I was doing something that he obviously feels like everyone should know. No matter if it doesn't say that shit anywhere in-game. Also Mys, I ran under the tree, but I didn't rest or Hunter who was right next to me would have banned me. I even came out from under the tree with my shitty health and said "I'm not resting". Was trying to talk over vchat about kunais offscreen which was just brought to my attention so yeah I ran further away from the npc . =p

C) And this is my real point) So I'm resting in Sasuke mission? Tell Troj to make that area incapable of being able to rest. Can't really do anything about kunai's but I figured since the game suggests we snipe from far away with projectiles, I'd try to do that. Or you could just keep yelling at us to not abuse a system that is flawed. But seriously, bugs or design flaws, you could try to think of how to better the situation. There are so many imbalances and it's because after Troj adds something in while guesstimating his math(Unless he does take the time to make excel tables with all the numbers - but who's got time for that?), no one takes the time to give him actual feedback. You guys are his admin... administrate for him. You guys act like your number one job is to be cops. Your last statement to me was "Don't let me catch you again," and that's fucked up. Two of my buddies are cops and they hate assholes like yourselves. Your number one job is to make the game. Make the game.

But who cares right? No one is going to be able to bust out their old computer and pop in Naruto: Next Generation 20 years from now... so who the fuck cares?
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 am

You're wrong. Hunter's job is to ban guys like you, not making the game, as i know. And the fact that your cop friends hate people changes everything.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 am

Type1 wrote:
A) We can argue over the internet forever about what I allegedly did or did not do.
B) Ozi was the only admin willing to explain anything... I wonder if the attitude at the time came from being surrounded by incompetence... or maybe because I was doing something that he obviously feels like everyone should know. No matter if it doesn't say that shit anywhere in-game. Also Mys, I ran under the tree, but I didn't rest or Hunter who was right next to me would have banned me. I even came out from under the tree with my shitty health and said "I'm not resting". Was trying to talk over vchat about kunais offscreen which was just brought to my attention so yeah I ran further away from the npc . =p

C) And this is my real point) So I'm resting in Sasuke mission? Tell Troj to make that area incapable of being able to rest. Can't really do anything about kunai's but I figured since the game suggests we snipe from far away with projectiles, I'd try to do that. Or you could just keep yelling at us to not abuse a system that is flawed. But seriously, bugs or design flaws, you could try to think of how to better the situation. There are so many imbalances and it's because after Troj adds something in while guesstimating his math(Unless he does take the time to make excel tables with all the numbers - but who's got time for that?), no one takes the time to give him actual feedback. You guys are his admin... administrate for him. You guys act like your number one job is to be cops. Your last statement to me was "Don't let me catch you again," and that's fucked up. Two of my buddies are cops and they hate assholes like yourselves. Your number one job is to make the game. Make the game.

But who cares right? No one is going to be able to bust out their old computer and pop in Naruto: Next Generation 20 years from now... so who the fuck cares?

You should quit responding while you're ahead. Insulting staff is something that can get you banned and I'm sure you know that.
Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 pm

I thought I got across the point that you guys, along with game breaking imbalances, makes this shit unplayable.

*You can't threaten me with the inability to login, cuz I stopped doing that anyways. =p

**Out of all of that, all you have to say is "I'm going to ban you for insulting me." ...
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

If your done with the game why did you have the need to post it on the forums? I can only assume most of use gives all of 0 fucks.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 pm

I actually dont give 0 fucks, i want to see how this Sasuke Mission is gonna end up being fixed, even tho i wont play for the next weeks, i just want to know for when i'll start playing again. Dont want to get jailed or something for dodging sasuke's shits and regenerating while i fight him and all
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 pm

If it takes you that long to fight Sasuke you will get more exp faster by just running a B rank or a couple C ranks. I agree something should be hardcoded for it to be fixed(probably just a timer would be the best solution, if it takes you more than 2/3 minutes you should just get booted out and fail), but I don't see how not being able to spend 15 minutes doing A ranks significantly affects your enjoyment of the game.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

sasuke should just follow u even if hes not on ur screen
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
sasuke should just follow u even if hes not on ur screen
From what I understand the move() proc has been causing a lot of lag, so calling it all the time might be laggy.

I don't think Sasuke exists at all if someone isn't doing the mission though, so this could work fine.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Type1 wrote:
I thought I got across the point that you guys, along with game breaking imbalances, makes this shit unplayable.

*You can't threaten me with the inability to login, cuz I stopped doing that anyways. =p

**Out of all of that, all you have to say is "I'm going to ban you for insulting me." ...

Okay, so banning you would be no problem then. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah a timer would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Sasuke Mission   New Rules For Sasuke Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules For Sasuke Mission
Page 1 of 1