Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloth suggestion pvp rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flam3mast3r

Cloth suggestion pvp rank Empty
PostSubject: Cloth suggestion pvp rank   Cloth suggestion pvp rank I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am

somethinks of that i am going to say maybe already exist so plz dont go and complain instantly and read whole suggestion thanks Smile

my suggestion is for shirt pants outfits and armor

wearing outfit is going to take 2 slots that is going to be both shirt and pants
so you will not be able wear shirts that giving boosts and an outfit or just pants that giving boost and outfit
so you wil lhave select shirt pants or outfit
Armor armors will be able wear above outfit or shirt-pants is going to be a unique slot

Armors suggest:
Combat armor: already exist
Village vest : you will get it when you become chuunin by the exam is going to give small defense boost
Samurai armor : you will be able bough it and is going to be expensive as boost will give combat armor boost + dodge
Red armor: Hoshirama and madaras armor is going to give big boost at defense and at same time boost a little all types of damage
you will be able get it by pvp rank

Pvp rank : will be based on kills and death rate the top 9 players with best rate will be able get only 1 special item that item
can be an outfit , Red armor or an special weapon that giving unique boosts
you will get 1 kill if you kill someone who is at max 20 level smaller from you or if hes rank is jounin, B rank criminal and above
if you loose your rate then you going to loose your special item as long you are inside that top 9 players you will be able change your special item as many times as you want but you will pay in both ryo and karma for do that

special items that i ve currently on my mind: Red armor , Sword of Totsuka : is going to give bonus damage based on your genjutsu power, Chakra blade : is going to deal bonus damage based on your ninjutsu, Gunbai : will not give any special damage but will reflect some of the damage you took back to the owner at same time will have an special jutsu when you wield it that will make the next hit you will take reflect 100% of the damage back to owner cooldown 60 sec
Back to top Go down

Cloth suggestion pvp rank
Page 1 of 1