Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Village Truce (Bumped)

Go down 
+13
Chidori
Shadow
Krypto406
Coold
Prototype
Takeda Ikki
Eternal2
Lord King
Zanos
Destructo
Kenzo
Zioro
ElpChidori
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Truce (Bumped)   Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 am

MissNin being hired should cost a fair amount of Inf, which are gained by the MissNin in the form of experience. They can work up this cost by finishing missions. MissNin who are incompetent will likely not be hired by villages again, but competent MissNin will see a significant exp boost that makes MissNin gameplay a little bit easier.
Back to top Go down
killer

PostSubject: Re: Village Truce (Bumped)   Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 pm

affraid if we have this sand gonna become op I like it addit please
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Village Truce (Bumped)   Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:02 pm

would be cool
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

PostSubject: Re: Village Truce (Bumped)   Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Very nice suggestion, agree with all except that the truce signing should be in a KH. Imo make it in a neutral village (Maybe Iron Village) with the samurai leader NPC (forgot his name).
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Village Truce (Bumped)   Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 pm

EthemP wrote:
Very nice suggestion, agree with all except that the truce signing should be in a KH. Imo make it in a neutral village (Maybe Iron Village) with the samurai leader NPC (forgot his name).
Adding onto this, I think re-adding village priorities would be cool as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Truce (Bumped)   Village Truce (Bumped) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Truce (Bumped)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: