Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Avoid: By Royor Slick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Death Avoid: By Royor Slick Empty
PostSubject: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

Now. I usually never had any moments where I had to facepalm, but this is one of them. During a fight when Shadow was having a battle with Royor Slick (Sound Leader), I happened to join in. The battle prolonged for quite a long time considering the fact that he's a Snake..
After 3-4 minutes one of my villagers: Sub-Zero tagged in.

Not long after Royor Slick died either once or twice and revived due to immortality. He was being chased with Clones, Stunned with Chidori Current, and followed up with Amaterasu..

Right after I assured my victory, he disappeared. Now, usually I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and think his internet poofed away, or he suddenly had to leave. Though the timing of that was too perfect. Moreover, he logged back in 20-30 minutes later.

I can't draw any other conclusion that he intentionally avoided his death. I usually don't give a damn if a person uses Death avoid. It's a coward act that might frustrate me a little but I usually don't really care much about it. But in this case, it's a poor excuse of a Kage to do that. Especially after having such a long battle where my death was already at an end since he has his healing Snake passive, and I was gradually losing HP.
My witnesses are: Shadow and Sub-zero. Here are some Screenshots for evidence down below

Evidence #1 proves that I was fighting him alongside Sub-zero:

Death Avoid: By Royor Slick Schermafbeelding51_zps94ba849d

Evidence #2 Proves that when I had Chakra Tracker placed on him and retried to trace him again, I could not trace him because he was offline + Proves that Shadow was present in the fight:

Death Avoid: By Royor Slick Schermafbeelding50_zps522607f5

Evidence #3 proves that both Shadow and Sub-zero were present and witnessed it:

Death Avoid: By Royor Slick Schermafbeelding52_zpsefe5470e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

what is my favorite flavored cheesecake?
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:39 am

How is that relevant to this topic? And hm.. Cheesecake? How about Cheese?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:44 am

wrong answer
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:50 am

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:01 pm

^ you got it. god damn i just had the most orgasmic fucking cheesecake ever last night
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Last time i ate one was...like 7 fucking months ago... fml
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Last time i ate one was...like 2 years about ago... fml
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Kyuz wrote:
Last time i ate one was...like NEVER ago... fml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Avoid: By Royor Slick   Death Avoid: By Royor Slick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Avoid: By Royor Slick
Page 1 of 1