Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rest - Change

Go down 
+8
Krypto406
Mystifier
Kyuz
Zanos
ElpChidori
Shadow
#Austic
heltei15
12 posters

Shoudl rest be changed/removed or keep the way it is
Keep the way it is
Rest - Change I_vote_lcap64%Rest - Change I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Changed/Removed
Rest - Change I_vote_lcap36%Rest - Change I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
heltei15

heltei15

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:56 pm

We should work on how to fix this problem, rest brings many problems due to its abuse.
Like on sasuke people abuse it constantly and not only even in village fights and so on.

We should not turn this game into some run-rest-fight-repite because this will interfer with further events that might be added.

My suggestion was rushed so I'm hoping that you guys manage to get the perfect idea to change rest.

I've had some quite ideas (which are not really good) :
* Debuffs the user damage dealt and damage taken by a x% for a x time.
* Increase both health and chakra regeneration so the use of rest would not be so needed, or to a point that we'd remove it.
*Decrease the regeneration of rest, atleast its health regen so it takes more time or make it a health % increase for the duration, for example :
Berlin uses rest :
- first tick of rest : 5% maximum health regen.
- second tick of rest : 10% maximum health regen.
- third tick of rest : 15% maximum health regen.
*Make it so if you fought someone you cannot rest for a x time and the rest regen would be reduced so it'd take more time to get back.

I hate the rest verb but it is currently needed, but it makes fight less fun due to the use of it.

Thats all folks!
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm

No thanks rest is already stupid as it is.

You have to understand it's not a 1v1 game so just because you killed 1 person doesnt mean youre not gonna have to fight more
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

i made two threads about resting but didnt change anything...
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Emp has a great point there. Though I was thinking. Maybe give them a 5 second -100% defense or something. That way people would think twice not to rest during battles. But it does sound annoying if you wanted to rest up and you're getting attacked for the 2nd time. It would surely be an OHKO then.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Exactly God you just spelled it, rest is completly stupid thats my point of view, but it is not for everyone. I do not intend by any chances to modify the way the fights are done. But is it alright to after such a fight you had you recover in 3 seconds? Or that iron that spams and rests to regen that chakra spent and damage taken so you can't take him down?
Thanks for your opinion Emp!
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:04 pm

heltei15 wrote:
Exactly God you just spelled it, rest is completly stupid thats my point of view, but it is not for everyone. I do not intend by any chances to modify the way the fights are done. But is it alright to after such a fight you had you recover in 3 seconds? Or that iron that spams and rests to regen that chakra spent and damage taken so you can't take him down?
Thanks for your opinion Emp!
Only thing I can say is to not being able to rest during the use of jutsu. ie Iron's spike shit
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Nice, that is a nice idea indeed! Rest during the time that a jutsu is being controlled/used? Its pathethic in my view. Thats a great suggestion, let them keep comming!
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:11 pm

I think the current cooldown on resting is pretty much fine. If they can't rest they're just going to run away farther.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm

heltei15 wrote:
Nice, that is a nice idea indeed! Rest during the time that a jutsu is being controlled/used? Its pathethic in my view. Thats a great suggestion, let them keep comming!
whats your ingame name?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm

I think that the current rest is fine, i mean if im not wromg your def goes down a fucking lot while you rest. What woyld maybe fix it is like had some seconds after you press the rest button before it actually unrests, like 2-3 secs. That way if you're resting and ran away from a fight, you wont be able to stand up as soon as you see the ennemy in your screen. That should make rest more strategic and less people would run away from fights and rest, who wants to get hit when your def is he weakest?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:25 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Zanos wrote:
I think the current cooldown on resting is pretty much fine. If they can't rest they're just going to run away farther.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:47 am

I do agree rest the way it is now is okay, however maybe change it so you cant rest while an enemy is on the screen? Like how hiding works.

As for the cooldown on rest it really is annoying as fuck when your trying to rest in hospital to recover your stats after dying and it takes for some reason like 20sec before you can, maybe we could shorten it or do something that would allow us to rest without being annoyed by the cooldown while we havnt even been in a fight for like 5min and for some reason theres a cooldown anyway.

EDIT: Another idea about resting we could set it up so that when you rest you cant get up for a certain period of time, that way people cant just rest and get up quickly, and if they do run off screen (if my hiding/rest idea is put in) the enemy would/should find them quickly and hit them b4 they can get up and take more damage then they healed.

Another idea: If your hit while your resting you get stunned or slowed for about 1sec?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:43 am

Fuck no @ the not being able to rest while an enemmy is on screen, thats annoying as fuck.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Some things you just have to deal with, ie resting
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Fuck no @ the not being able to rest while an enemmy is on screen, thats annoying as fuck.
I agree sometimes you want to test jutsu damage with someone from another village. Having to run off screen to heal to full would be super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I'm absolutly sharing Kyuz's opinion...When you're hanging with someone from a different village, you have to run off screen to rest..that is rly annoying as fuck..
Btw: Sup Kyuz Very Happy haven't seen you since nnl

Edit: Just as Krypto said, when you spar or test dmg you can't even rest...meh
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:54 pm

OHai Vegito, good to know you started playing NNG. I'd recommend you to read all the useful threads on here. Sadly i cant play for now cuz my awesomness might crash the server so yeah..
Back to top Go down
Rileykun

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:05 pm

I haven't fully tested Heal for medics but if rest can regen your health faster then I would want it to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rest - Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest - Change   Rest - Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest - Change
Page 1 of 1