Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Needed

Go down 
+7
Vegito05
ElpChidori
heltei15
Eternal2
Kyuz
Krypto406
spookyariton
11 posters
AuthorMessage
spookyariton

spookyariton

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Slight buff in Uchiha attacks, other than Chidori or Dragon Flames, even at level 70 it pretty much is weak without inferno, Eternal had thought that Inferno should just be avalible at lower levels but in my opinion just buff other attacks besides Chidori, and Dragon Flames. Nerf in two of Irons attacks; Iron sand unleash. It needs a higher cool down. Iron sand rain needs a nerf. Also villages need to be balenced out more, some villages are over populated, currently everyone left for Sand.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:48 pm

LOL lets not go ahead and suggest nerf topics when your newer to the game. I don't think you understand how long it took to have them nerfed in the first place.
But yea fight more people and get better and then maybe you can talk on balance (even I currently cannot talk about balance)
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Villages wont be balanced, ever. Dumb nubs always want to join the fag-wagon so they follow other nubs that they consider cool/good/OPed players wherever they go, thats what makes villages overpopulated.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm new to the forums, not the game. I've played the old versions, I'm Mugen. I can even have DeathKnight vouch for me as proof.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:14 pm

I know u, u ugleh
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:04 am

I don't know you actually...but ok.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:29 am

Well the Iron clan wasn't nerfed as much as the other clans, and could use another one. Iron sand Rain is op, it's just too easy to hit with for it to be doing so much damage. Iron Sand Unleash's CD needs to be made so it's a one time per fight thing. Not a 2 or even 3 time per fight thing, so a bigger CD would really help.

As for the Uchiha buff, it's too early to tell if they were nerfed too badly, by being one I can compete pretty well with everybody. Though at lower levels they aren't very good at all that is no reason to buff them.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:00 am

Iron needs some kind of skill requirement input, even my nephew with 2 years old managed to use this clan to its fullest. Yes thats right, he smashed the keyboard and managed to do what every Iron does. Amanzing. Now seriously the AoE of Iron is just absurd and its damage its quite facepalm, that golden sand spam is quite annoying also. Please have a look at this clan and tell me how hard it is to play. You just need 2 jutsus.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:43 am

Read the updates, Uchihas/Snakes/Irons got a nerf due to their high damage. The fact that Phoenix Flower and Fireball are not high damage makers is okay. Dragon Flames is the main attack but harder to hit. Smile Also, Phoenix Flower does better damage when it's mastered @lvl90.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I know u, u ugleh
I know him, he was Mod on NNL.

Edit: Wrong quote >_> meant to quote mugen....Kyuz was GM on NNL

Last edited by Vegito05 on Tue May 28, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:20 pm

heltei15 wrote:
Iron needs some kind of skill requirement input, even my nephew with 2 years old managed to use this clan to its fullest. Yes thats right, he smashed the keyboard and managed to do what every Iron does. Amanzing. Now seriously the AoE of Iron is just absurd and its damage its quite facepalm, that golden sand spam is quite annoying also. Please have a look at this clan and tell me how hard it is to play. You just need 2 jutsus.

You are totaly right. The fact that iron is just too easy to use, is the reason i won't even try it. What is so hard on using those spikes (idk the name yet) then just use the rain thing and throw this shit at the enemy. I even wonder how people lose using iron.

Uchiha needs no buff at all. I've tried uchiha and it's damage is alright. You can't just make all jutsus be strong. Some are really easy as fuck to hit, but don't do that much damage (the damage isn't small j/s) Jutsus like Chidori and Dragon Flames are maybe harder to hit, but also do alot more damage. IMO uchiha is good as it is
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Atm the only clan that seems most unbalanced is Iron, Uchihas atleast require some combo capability and skill/aim, now lets speak about these iron dudes who press every key in their keyboard and they got a kill? Now please make the spikes more of a cc/utility biased and even the iron rain for survability/cc/utility oriented and buff their other throwable jutsus if needed, like hyuuga needed that 64 change, so does Iron.

The Iron spikes alone took me 700+ health plus sand armour mastered.
With one jutsu that is undodgeble how fair is this? The CC given by this jutsu is already good enough, hell, a sand has to positionate, predict and hope the enemy has low reaction timing to land a tsunami to deal what? 1/2 of Iron spikes? Ehmm Derpness. (Well but its also truth that if caught in tsunami a sand will probly combo the hell out of the guy >.>
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:11 am

Uchiha do not need a buff, quit bitching cause your a low level Makenshi, you dirty whore. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:14 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Iron Sand Unleash's CD needs to be made so it's a one time per fight thing. Not a 2 or even 3 time per fight thing, so a bigger CD would really help.

If this happens I would like to see ALOT LONGER CD on MS.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:16 am

Bro you can't even lock topics.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:18 am

I know D: I'll just jail people I know who keep commenting on this 15k for each comment. Smile
Back to top Go down
LickedAnus

LickedAnus

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Grapes = balls   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:32 am

You don't have the grapes to jail someone that long. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:47 am

...too tempting to post something...
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

LickedAnus wrote:
You don't have the grapes to jail someone that long. Suspect

Wanna bet? o.o
Back to top Go down
LickedAnus

LickedAnus

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: You ever make love to an orange?   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Yes and so does kyuz, so you have to jail him too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm

ozirus is also commenting btw...
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Kyuz doesnt even play ._.
But yeah doesnt matter, im perma-banning yall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Needed   Things Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Needed
Page 1 of 1