Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* Empty
PostSubject: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:37 am

Uchiha:

-Clone explosion, did 5k damage..

Sand:

-Sand Tsunami shouldint stun for so long, while no other clan has a aoe stun that long or wide..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 am

impossibru unless the uchiha blew you up point blank with 2500 nin power. or 1200 even with hokage suit and all the damage buffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:45 am

and yea no other clan has it. so what? no other clan has amaterasu and all those aoe area denials, no other clan has so many autotracking jutsus, no other clan can sap all your chakra to 0 etc. noob
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:52 am

Ando just did it to me... and these are my suggestions, you nerfed DS cause it pwned HP, Sand Tsunami is a stun so long that if your caught its pretty much death. You asked for balancing, im just trying to keep it balanced. i wasnt gunna complain that DS does 1/10 hp now er that Flacon drop cant take half of everyones HP, id like erry clan to have a small portion of OPness, just not enough to where its an auto kill after 1 jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 am

For Falcon drop to even be that strong you gotta spend like 20+ points in str and 30 in Nin and 3 SP. The fast you need to get both attack damages up that high, there sacrificing duribility or speed there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:01 am

Just to test, i made an uchiha, my build was 30str 30nin 15 speed and some int and handseals. I was just as fast as everyone else, didnt run outta chakra, shot jutsus as fast as needed, and when i falcon dropped erryone was like WTF. Also, Vengence/MS did not increase damage of chidori/falcon drop/dragon flames/fireball. in addition Fireball does not do damage on contact as said in the update.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 am

Not sure about vengence but I think MS's buff will work soon. He added a new Topic with Sharingan/MS buffs and there's Byakugan levels now. (or will be)
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*   Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Nerfs Needed *UPDATE*
Page 1 of 1