Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Update Nerfs

Go down 
+6
Kyuz
Eternal2
#Austic
Zanos
chrisw
Cheezz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Mkay, I have 30 int and like 800 chakra. This hyuuga which is at the least 50 levels lower than me took out my chakra in one stun. Like the damage was fineThe damage is not fine, i relized this guy is far weaker than me, and how am i suppost to fight someone when i cant use jutsus after one stun? Never get hit?

In addition, Sand's are still OP, Their damage is ridicoulous, im not gunna go explain like i do in other topics because no one reads them anyhow, and they still dont get nerfed.

-This is worse than before update, i suggest buffing HP a bit more and nerfing punching damage. i also suggest nerfing slows by just a little bit because sands are able to stack slows and its pretty much a 10-15 second stun.

If requested, ill post a video.

EDIT: Ive also decided im going to make a sand.

Last edited by Cheezz on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
chrisw

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Agreed the chakra drain is waaaaaay too high, that on top of the disable debuff. Once you get the disable debuff and you try to cast a jutsu, most of the time your chakra is completely gone before you even complete the handsigns
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:45 pm

I still got killed by 64 palms by someone like half my level.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Zanos wrote:

Same here lmfaao. And with those who got hyuugas 2nd all they do is Hold F and your dead within seconds.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Same here lmfaao. And with those who got hyuugas 2nd all they do is Hold F and your dead within seconds.
this. they run at you holding f till they hit you, stun you, and gg from there mc punch punch ...
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
Zanos wrote:

this. they run at you holding f till they hit you, stun you, and gg from there mc punch punch ...

^

I suggest nerfing punching speed and damage. and i suggest nerfing hyuugas 2nd rebirth passive to 1 square away instead of 2.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

I get ohkoed by 64 palms (not even 128 palms) by noobs that I'd loose karma from. It's rediculous. Nerf the damage by half. ANd buff clematis it does like 50-100 dmg, while my other jutsus do 250+ what kind of high level jutsu does 1/5 of what the weaker jutsus do? It's like clematis is useless and is only good for sucking out chakra.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
I get ohkoed by 64 palms (not even 128 palms) by noobs that I'd loose karma from. It's rediculous. Nerf the damage by half. ANd buff clematis it does like 50-100 dmg, while my other jutsus do 250+ what kind of high level jutsu does 1/5 of what the weaker jutsus do? It's like clematis is useless and is only good for sucking out chakra.

True, i never see Kaguyas use clem. I agree with all this doe^ Hyuuga's still OP. Nerf punching damage, punching speed, and palms damage.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Doesn't clematis do damage based on your bone reserve? I remember it hit like a truck in the beta if you used it with full bone reserve.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 pm

I've never seen clematis do even legitimate damage; I'm sure if what your saying was the case Zanos then I should have used it at least one time while having high bone reserves, but it has never resulted in a truck or shakaku spear damage.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
I've never seen clematis do even legitimate damage; I'm sure if what your saying was the case Zanos then I should have used it at least one time while having high bone reserves, but it has never resulted in a truck or shakaku spear damage.

Lmao, Shukaku spear has gotten so OP, its not used to describe the OPness of other jutsus. What has NNG come to onoes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 am

I suggest nerfing the shit outta shukaku spear.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 am

When I played Kag during the end of the last wipe, clemantis was weak as fuck, even with full energy/bone reserve. Also, yes shukkaku spear needs a fucking nerf, I was hit with that shit offscreen, full hp(about 690) and with the 10% def boost, I went almost under half hp. Also, hyuuga chakra drain needs a nerf, like Cheezz said, I was fighting a hyuuga, got hit once, almost all of my chakra was done.

Edit: If chakra regen wasn't so slow like it is now, the punches would be fine, but it's fucking ridiculous now.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:03 am

Don't get within 2 spaces then durr?
2 spaces isn't hard to keep distance.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 am

Neko Seijuro wrote:
It's quite difficult to keep a 2 space different at times especially if you have a cast time on jutsu. They dont even have to be within 2 squares for a decent period...just spamming F while running and eventually they'll make contact, if not use the invisible empty palms.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 am

chrisw wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
It's quite difficult to keep a 2 space different at times especially if you have a cast time on jutsu. They dont even have to be within 2 squares for a decent period...just spamming F while running and eventually they'll make contact, if not use the invisible empty palms.

get handseals so you have less time to cast a jutsu, run more.
It's not hard.
set a trap for them it works both ways.
i.e uchiha clone explosion they teleport smash and kill themselves.
a sand just has to use sand shower once they're close and it's GG coffin spear.
wind, can they even touch wind?
kaguya, you should be able to out melee them with the right stats with pure melee.
hyuuga versus hyuuga not my problem.

the complaint was the passive not there stuns iirc so don't drag that into here.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 am

you said dont get within 2 spaces and it isnt that hard, i stated reasons why it can be difficult
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 am

chrisw wrote:
you said dont get within 2 spaces and it isnt that hard, i stated reasons why it can be difficult

And i stated counters.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 pm

chrisw wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

This. While fighting a hyuuga, i cannot use DS/GSW, while using ripping gale i have to be hellas far because it slightly stuns you after you use it, so i pretty much use Sickling and Sandstorm and Air bullet. And if i do use DS/GSW im counting on the fact that their running after me when im 2 screens over.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Ive also noticed, once im hit once, i cant use sub er body flicker and im walking, so when i try to walk away, their 2 tiled punching spam just comes right back on me. Its like a never ending DS.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
chrisw wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

It's not hard.
kaguya, you should be able to out melee them with the right stats with pure melee.

the complaint was the passive not there stuns iirc so don't drag that into here.

My hyuugas fights usually go like this:
wind shield*on*
sandstorm/sickling wind/air bullet
*if i hit sandstorm* GSW/DS*
Ripping Gale
*hyuuga run up on me*
whirlwind palm
hyuuga press f (with second hyuuga rb passive)
*half chakra*
*tries to sub shit dont work(same with backdash)
dead
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:53 pm

krypto406 wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
chrisw wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:

It's not hard.

My hyuugas fights usually go like this:
wind shield*on*
sandstorm/sickling wind/air bullet
*if i hit sandstorm* GSW/DS*
Ripping Gale
*hyuuga run up on me*
whirlwind palm
hyuuga press f (with second hyuuga rb passive)
*half chakra*
*tries to sub shit dont work(same with backdash)
dead
pretty much
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Hahahah trueee. Im cheap when i fight em. My fights go:

Run, run,run, hit with sandstorm, run, GSW, sickling wind & air bullet & ripping gale.

If this dont work i usually die from no chakra lol
Back to top Go down
Kerorojr

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 am

Nerf wind to, Cheezz, stop acting like it isn't OP because it is, that 1 one jutsu that you can spam 4-5 times can OHKO a person, and tornado does huge damage
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 am

only hyuuga to kill me is kyuz, and i've killed him about the same amount of times.
i'm a level 80 uchiha with a pretty bad build/
note i did deliberately make it so my punchs hit harder so most hyuugas cry.
with demonic blood i can take a hit just to secure one of my own because i know i'll deal more damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Update Nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Update Nerfs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next