Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Update Nerfs

Go down 
+6
Kyuz
Eternal2
#Austic
Zanos
chrisw
Cheezz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

After Update Nerfs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:47 am

Kerorojr wrote:
Nerf wind to, Cheezz, stop acting like it isn't OP because it is, that 1 one jutsu that you can spam 4-5 times can OHKO a person, and tornado does huge damage

Lol, Sickling wind, i use every 6 seconds, and i punch to do a weak one off my fan. As for the tornado, i stand still for 5 seconds straight and it barely does damage unless i do twin dragoons. Your obviously a noob.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

After Update Nerfs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Update Nerfs   After Update Nerfs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 am

Cheezz wrote:
Kerorojr wrote:
Nerf wind to, Cheezz, stop acting like it isn't OP because it is, that 1 one jutsu that you can spam 4-5 times can OHKO a person, and tornado does huge damage

Lol, Sickling wind, i use every 6 seconds, and i punch to do a weak one off my fan. As for the tornado, i stand still for 5 seconds straight and it barely does damage unless i do twin dragoons. Your obviously a noob.

No he's just ignorant, that not all windies have kaguya passive.
Back to top Go down

After Update Nerfs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2