Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= Empty
PostSubject: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Id like to suggest nerfing ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Rebirth Bonuses

Now it seems weak right?

-How about 4k damage with DS?

-Or Yuki spam needles and dead in 3 seconds max?

-Or, up until recently i noticed this one, 5k damage with palms. (Keep in mind this guy is 40 levels below me)

-Only reason i posted was because im tired of dealing with OP clans while in a 2v1

Now I'd like to suggest something else..
-Many people complained about DS doing a ton of damage before nerf, while now (without kag 2nd rb passive) DS does some pretty terrible dmg(0-500 damage, 500 being them up against a wall, 0 being them dodging its slowness).

-It seems like balancing this jutsu out is near impossible.

-I propose a neutral stand point, replace the jutsu.

Idea's for the replace:

-Old GSW from 2.0 (Already have the icon and code)

-Wind Cloud(not as gay as it sounds..)
--This jutsu basically creates a 4x4 tiled cloud of wind in front of the user that sucks in nearby emenies pushes the oppenent until he/she hits a wall, while doing low-moderate damage this jutsu can act as crowd-control

-The "Come here muthafucka jutsu"

--This jutsu creates wind that sucks the oppenent into the user, could be a backwards sickling wind er a small AOE GSW that does low damage and sucks in.

Last edited by Cheezz on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 am

Whilst Yuki's are strong, i have 10 stam and i do reasonably agaisnt them so long as i'm not teamed, with stuns.
i don't think the passive needs nerfing.

DS is fine currently, it's swing time allows the user to be killed.
whilst the main problem is that a windy can go Lol sandstorm every 2-5 seconds, making you move so slow it may as well be a stun.

making DS a pretty guaranteed hit
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 pm

DS does little to no damage and during the swing time you can pretty much die. Its almost useless to even use it, it actually has a negitive impact on the user. Now as for passive, i have 5k hp and a noob hyuuga ohkoed me with palms. And thats fair? :O He seriously didnt use any other jutsu but palms and i was dead.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:36 pm

4k hp is considered squishy so 5k wont be much better.

considering he probably has 30strength 35tai and alot of crits.
it's legit
plus the 50 true hit.
palms hits maybe
10-20 times thats a bonus 1k damage
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

this guy was 40 levels below me, so i doubt he had much of any of those stats. Also, its not just palms, Think about it, DS is homing and hits about 40 times, 40 x 50 = 2000 dmg + DS damage about 500-100, so thats 3,000 damage right off the bat. Which is pretty much 3/4 of everyones HP. Also with Palms the hyuuga is allowed to punch while doing it + the palms hits, lets say palms hits 20, you hit 20, thats also 2000dmg without the palms or punches damage, so thats an ohko almost guarnteed. As for Yuki needles, well everyone knows you can shoot 10 needles a second, 10 x 50 = 500 damage every second not counting Yuki needles initial damage.

So, DS can do 3,000 damage

Palms can do 4,000 + damage

Yuki needles can do 500 - 800 damage a second.

If i wouldive known this passive worked with jutsus i wouldive done this myself just to show how OP it really is.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Pretty sure I told you it worked for all jutsus. And in the passive list it says it's 50 true damage for every hit, including jutsus lol
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Kaguya - Penetration(passive) - Deals 50 true damage on all attacks(op on multihits such as rasengan)

It didnt say including jutsu's, it said OP on multihits such as rasengan, which i figured was only because it was melee, and i thought this because Kaguya's are a melee clan. Also, i can assure you that i wouldive chosen this passive soley for DS. And no, you didnt tell me it was with jutsus because i remeber asking in help and nobody saying anything about it. Plus you werent Mod at the time.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Kaguya - Penetration(passive) - Deals 50 true damage on all attacks(op on multihits such as rasengan)

It didnt say including jutsu's, it said OP on multihits such as rasengan, which i figured was only because it was melee, and i thought this because Kaguya's are a melee clan. Also, i can assure you that i wouldive chosen this passive soley for DS. And no, you didnt tell me it was with jutsus because i remeber asking in help and nobody saying anything about it. Plus you werent Mod at the time.

it's the only thing ONLY thing that DS has going for it.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

True. But it also makes things too over-powered. No jutsu should OHKO.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

Then maybe DS should be buffed so it's good without having to have a certain RB passive, and the passive itself should be nerfed?
Most people agree wind is kind of weak right now.

Personally I think they're pretty weak but they can still 100-0 people if they land their tornado stun.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Zanos wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

Then maybe DS should be buffed so it's good without having to have a certain RB passive, and the passive itself should be nerfed?
Most people agree wind is kind of weak right now.

Personally I think they're pretty weak but they can still 100-0 people if they land their tornado stun.

I agree. Wind can ethier be completly terrible, or good. And its all based on how far away the windie can get from oppenent otherweis their damage is sucky.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:09 am

Cheezz wrote:
this guy was 40 levels below me, so i doubt he had much of any of those stats. Also, its not just palms, Think about it, DS is homing and hits about 40 times, 40 x 50 = 2000 dmg + DS damage about 500-100, so thats 3,000 damage right off the bat. Which is pretty much 3/4 of everyones HP. Also with Palms the hyuuga is allowed to punch while doing it + the palms hits, lets say palms hits 20, you hit 20, thats also 2000dmg without the palms or punches damage, so thats an ohko almost guarnteed. As for Yuki needles, well everyone knows you can shoot 10 needles a second, 10 x 50 = 500 damage every second not counting Yuki needles initial damage.

If i wouldive known this passive worked with jutsus i wouldive done this myself just to show how OP it really is.

Lolno, yuki needles do about 100-500 damage per second with a really good build 400-700
there crits make it seem like more along with poison.
consider they hit more then once per second and it is a one tiled attack.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 am

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

Lolno, yuki needles do about 100-500 damage per second with a really good build 400-700
there crits make it seem like more along with poison.
consider they hit more then once per second and it is a one tiled attack.

P.S it's not OHKO for DS, you could like Move away from the angry tornado, or be a psycho path run towards the sickling wind whore and blitz him in the 2 seconds space before he kills you.
Hyuuga can rotation out of it.
sand well it's fucked true damage.
uchiha meh chidori away or illusion,
wind GG you're dead. flash step or die.
kaguya start pines oh wait true you're dead use golem.
spam that dash attack to create distance whilst the enemy starts DPS'ing you with more attacks
Yuki, hope to god that DS doesn't see invisible targets and use mist it should slow the Jutsu for some time.
that's about all i can think of on the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=   Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerfs in need, OHKOs =/=
Page 1 of 1