Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga 2nd rb

Go down 
4 posters

Which suggesion you liked best?
1st suggestion
Hyuuga 2nd rb I_vote_lcap63%Hyuuga 2nd rb I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
2nd suggestion
Hyuuga 2nd rb I_vote_lcap25%Hyuuga 2nd rb I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
3rd suggestion
Hyuuga 2nd rb I_vote_lcap12%Hyuuga 2nd rb I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
King Arch

King Arch

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:48 am

1st Sugg- Make it so that the Cd start when you actually dash to a player and punch him not when you punch and you hit nothing and have to wait for the 4 second cd

2nd Sugg- Make the CD shorter 2 seconds maximum

3rd Sugg- Make it have a 8 second cd that you can dash in front of your closest enemy every 8 seconds
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Just fix it so you don't teleport to NPC's and it should be fine. The same thing should be done with any ability that homes actually.
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

It should only go into cooldown when you hit someone.

It should not be trigerred when you are in melee range of a target.

It should be fixed so it does not make you dash in front of the target punching the air, but actually hit it as well.

And also when you dash in diagonal, it only punches in diagonal and prevents you from attacking someone in front of you, likely because your character gets orientated to a diagonal direction
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Not going on CD if you miss is idiotic. You could literally just hold down F until you hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Zanos wrote:
Not going on CD if you miss is idiotic. You could literally just hold down F until you hit someone.

Well I meant the punch actually connecting. Attacking a person that evades counts as hitting. However this passive is meant to give you a dashing attack which your opponent cannot dodge since it's instantaneous, so of course you can hold down F until you hit someone. That just means you will be guaranteed a hit if you get in range for a deadly flow, which is the purpose for this passive.

The reason I said the sentence
Polkjm wrote:
It should only go into cooldown when you hit someone.

Was because right now half of the time when you use this, your character blinks to his target and then proceeds to punch the air uselessly. Particularly frustrating when you have low attack speed: it wastes the passive and breaks your running. If you manage to dash to a target and it won't land, at least don't interrupt the flow.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Zanos wrote:
Thats what hyuugas want to do.
It should go on cd when it dashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga 2nd rb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga 2nd rb   Hyuuga 2nd rb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga 2nd rb
Page 1 of 1