Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove passives

Go down 
+4
Kyuz
Shadow
Mystifier
#Austic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:45 pm

I think until all of em are in/ working properly they should just be removed. at least the 2nd tier ones
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 pm

No
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 pm

remain from posting if you're aren't going to discuss at the least
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 pm

hmm i wonder who started with those "No" posts...ozirus or hunter?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Naaah, the 2nd ones that arent added/working should be implemented/fixed, and i think that leaving the 3rd ones for the end (after all the clans are added/balanced) would be the best, cuz some of em seem OPed.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:31 am

Shadow wrote:
hmm i wonder who started with those "No" posts...ozirus or hunter?

Me.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:42 am

GOD wrote:
remain from posting if you're aren't going to discuss at the least

I have no reason to discuss a stupid idea. I will however let you know if i approve of it or not. With that said..No
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:44 am

doesn't matter if you approve of it or not. We need to discuss it because why have 2 of like 10 passives in? it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 am

Its like asking me why I don't have all the Kage and Leader ranks when i'm clearly the best ingame
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 am

GOD wrote:
doesn't matter if you approve of it or not. We need to discuss it because why have 2 of like 10 passives in? it makes no sense

Your use of hyperbole is just one of the reasons this doesn't need to be discussed. The other reason of course is because it's a horrible idea. Might as well remove all the clans too since they all aren't in. How about remove all the ranks too since those aren't in? Lets not forget all the Secret Scrolls not finished, so i guess we should get rid of the one that is? I'll do you one better, lets just remove Rebirth all together because it's not finished. I got it, just bring the game down until everything is done! A game being unfinished sounds so familar. What was it again? Oh yeah, Beta.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 am

Damn Emp, you bring out the worst in people lol
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:30 am

wow you don't have to be mean about it.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 am

I'm not trying to sound mean, sorry if I did. The game is in Beta and open for testing. With time bugs will be fixed and everything will be in.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 am

props though cause you are right.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm

I agree, and talked with Ozi and Berlin about this already. Removing all the rebirth passives, and having the level cap at 120. So we can properly balance the clans, and rewrite/code the rebirth passives (especially since they've been confirmed by Berlin to be placeholders).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remove passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove passives   Remove passives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove passives
Page 1 of 1