Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth Passives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lambach

Lambach

Rebirth Passives Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth Passives   Rebirth Passives I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:24 am

I noticed that Berlin is unsatisfied with the current implementation of rebirth passives, so I thought I'd suggest a different method. With this method, there would be a second page of the skill tree devoted to these passives.

After your first rebirth, you would unlock the first tier and be given one point. The first tier would consist of the current first rebirth passives or entirely new ones if you feel like making them. The second and third tiers would work the same way.

This would add more customization by letting the player choose to forego a second or third tier passive in order to grab more lower tier passives if they so desire. It would also allow players more freedom in their leveling process (I.E. they wouldn't have to play as a certain clan just to grab their passive).

It would of course be up to you whether to allow players to respec this page of the skill tree, but I think it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rebirth Passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives   Rebirth Passives I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 am

That would be interesting, I approve the idea.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rebirth Passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives   Rebirth Passives I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 am

This is very sexy.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rebirth Passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives   Rebirth Passives I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:21 am

He's gonna have to change the passives then, if you stack those 1st rb passives you can get some op shit (13 stam + 5 nin or 10 str and + 5 tai)
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Rebirth Passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives   Rebirth Passives I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:35 am

I like it, although there would be problems with it due to things like clans getting passives that they could't really get earlier on due to the current passive system which bal. what a clan can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebirth Passives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives   Rebirth Passives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth Passives
Page 1 of 1