Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth Passives Change Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InfamAce

Rebirth Passives Change Idea Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth Passives Change Idea   Rebirth Passives Change Idea I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:39 am

I know there is a topic about this, but I didn't see it when I looked for it.

My idea about this if it does get implemented is whenever you choose to change a passive you get your level reduced by 20 and choose a stat to reduce by 20 levels as well, then you have to retrain those twenty levels while the exp requirement stays what it was and goes up as normal so it's harder to get that 20 levels back. There is a time limit of once per day you can change a passive and you have to be level 120 to do it again even if you wait the full day.

Edit 1: Using the change also resets the exp you have to 0 so people who stacked can't instantly get cap again, costs 25 million Ryo to do as well.

Last edited by InfamAce on Mon May 06, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives Change Idea   Rebirth Passives Change Idea I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:22 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives Change Idea   Rebirth Passives Change Idea I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:47 pm

I agree with Ozi's disagreement, that seems way too easy...
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives Change Idea   Rebirth Passives Change Idea I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm

I believe some current 120 capped people have like roughly around 400k-600k exp just stacked on them so it would be incredibly easy to get the 20 levels back, and thats just from killing people, if they decide to spam missions constantly they could easily have over 1mill.
Back to top Go down
InfamAce

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives Change Idea   Rebirth Passives Change Idea I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
I believe some current 120 capped people have like roughly around 400k-600k exp just stacked on them so it would be incredibly easy to get the 20 levels back, and thats just from killing people, if they decide to spam missions constantly they could easily have over 1mill.
I forgot to consider that people have stacked exp. I'm going to rethink this and edit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Passives Change Idea   Rebirth Passives Change Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth Passives Change Idea
Page 1 of 1